Travel Certified Surgical Technologist$2,711/week
3x12 hrs, Days
- Start Date4/1/2024
- Shift Breakdown3x12 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
- Estimated taxable pay$1,332/week
- Estimated non-taxable stipends$1,379/week
Felt unsupportive, and communication was lacking in assisting the employee with the situation. Started well, and ended suddenly, with no explanation, or cause. Negative remarks that were hurtful as a "professional recruiter"
40 nurses found this helpful
About Portland, MEAs a Travel Certified Surgical Technologist in Portland, ME here's what you should know:
- The cost of living in Portland, ME is slightly higher than the national average, with housing being the primary factor.
- Wages may not fully match up with the higher cost of living.
- Average summer highs range from 70-80°F, while winter lows can drop to 15-20°F.
- Be prepared for cold winters and mild summers.
- Short term rentals and furnished housing options are available in Portland, ME, but they may require some searching due to demand.
- Portland is relatively car-friendly, but it also offers public transportation options like buses and ferries for getting around the city and nearby islands.
- Portland, ME has a diverse population with a wide age range.
- Common health issues may include seasonal allergies and cold-related illnesses.
- There is a growing population of travel nurses due to the city's healthcare facilities.
- Portland, ME offers a vibrant food scene with numerous restaurants, as well as art galleries, music venues, and sports activities.
- Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy scenic cruises, whale watches, and island hopping in Casco Bay.