Travel Nurse RN - CVICU$2,440/week
Supplemental Health Care
- Start DateASAP
- Duration13 weeks
As one of the largest Healthcare jobs placement agencies in the U.S., Supplemental Health Care has been partnering with RNs for more than 30 years. We’re now seeking ICU RNs for openings at a hospital in Utica, New York. Our goal is to help open a range of options for our nurses so they can choose the assignments that fit their goals and lifestyle best.
ICU RN Contract Details:
- $2,268 - $2,440 per week
- 12-week contract with possibility to extend
- Various shifts available
- The ICU RN will provide care for patients with life-threatening conditions or comorbidities requiring sophisticated organ support and invasive monitoring
- The Critical Care nurse will work in a highly challenging environment requiring deep thinking, strong knowledge, and quick thinking to care for the highest acuity level patients
- Travel pay packages including housing and meals allowance are available
Apply online today to learn more about these ICU RN positions and to start the placement process.
Supplemental Health Care offers a wide variety of industry-leading benefits including:
- Full medical, dental, vision, life, and even pet insurance to provide you with the coverage you need whenever you need it.
- Round the clock support. No matter where you are or what time it is, Supplemental Health Care is standing by.
- Our Share the Care program is the most dynamic, profitable referral program in the industry. To learn more about Share the Care, check out shccares.com/referrals.
- SHC offers a 401k Retirement Savings Program to both full-time and part-time employees with company matching and a wide range of investment options.
- Discounted and free online access to CEU courses through Supplemental University. Through our online CEU options, you have access to the courses you need on your schedule.
- Current New York Nursing License
- American Heart Association BLS
- 1-2 years of recent relevant nursing experience
- CCRN Preferred
Supplemental Health Care will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state, or federal law. For this type of employment, Kentucky state law requires a criminal record check as a condition of employment.
Supplemental Health Care
As recipients of the Best in Staffing Awards for both Client and Talent, Supplemental Health Care is proud to be among only 2% of staffing companies singled out for the distinction based on the real feedback of our employees and the clients we serve. SHC has also earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval and is named among the Largest Health Care Staffing companies in the United States by Staffing Industry Analysts.
We are also thrilled to recognize our very own SLP, Dr. Kelly Byrd as the American Staffing Association 2024 National Staffing Employee of the Year and Health Care Sector All-Star. We’re honored to connect Dr. Byrd to employment, share her incredible story, and support her family literacy nonprofit.
For everyone that we serve, SHC is the place where caring hearts thrive.
About Utica, NYAs a Travel Cardiovascular ICU Nurse in Utica, NY here's what you should know:
- The cost of living in Utica, NY is lower than the national average, making it an affordable place to live.
- Wages generally match up with the lower cost of living.
- In the summer, average highs are around 80°F, and average lows are around 60°F.
- In the winter, average highs are around 30°F, and average lows are around 15°F.
- Short term rentals and furnished housing options are relatively easy to find in Utica, NY.
- Utica is car-friendly, with easy access to major highways.
- Public transportation options are available but may be limited compared to larger cities.
- Utica has a diverse population with a mix of ethnicities.
- The age range is varied, with a significant portion of the population being middle-aged.
- Common health issues in the area may include obesity and heart disease.
- There is a growing population of travel nurses in Utica, NY.
- Utica offers a variety of restaurants with diverse cuisines, as well as opportunities to enjoy art and music.
- Sports enthusiasts can take part in local recreational activities, and outdoor enthusiasts can explore nearby parks and hiking trails.