Travel Med Surg/Telemetry Nurse$2,330/week
Cross Country Nurses
3x12 hrs, Nights
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown3x12 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
As a medical/surgical telemetry nurse (RN M/S-T), you will extend care to patients who are coping with illness, injury or other medical or surgical circumstances. This includes assessing their condition, using telemetry to monitor blood pressure, heart rhythm, respiration and oxygen saturation, administering medication, changing dressings and documenting information in patient charts. You'll also provide continued support and education to patients, promoting their overall health and ensuring that they have the tools to adequately recuperate and prevent further health issues.Minimum Requirements
- At least 1 year of recent acute care experience in specialty
- Active RN license
- Private housing or generous housing allowance
- Comprehensive health insurance with prescription coverage
- Dependent health insurance with prescription coverage
- Competitive salaries
- Referral bonuses
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Direct deposit/free checking
- Unlimited free CE credits
Cross Country Nurses
Marie is super responsive! Helped me with everything, made sure I got raises. I did three contracts in Hawaii through her! Best time of my life. I will always keep Marie in mind for this company.
For a lot of contracts they don’t pay very well.
About Burlington, VTAs a Travel Med Surg/Telemetry Nurse in Burlington, VT here's what you should know:
- The cost of living in Burlington, VT is higher than the national average, with housing costs being a significant factor.
- Wages may not fully match up with the higher cost of living.
- Average summer highs range from 75°F to 80°F, while winter lows range from 10°F to 20°F.
- Short-term rentals can be found in Burlington, VT, but availability may vary based on the season and demand.
- Burlington is relatively car-friendly, but it also offers public transportation options such as buses and a waterfront shuttle.
- Burlington, VT has a diverse population with a mix of age ranges.
- Common health issues may include seasonal allergies and cold-related illnesses.
- There is a growing population of travel nurses in the area.
- Burlington offers a variety of activities including a vibrant restaurant scene, arts and cultural events, live music venues, opportunities for outdoor activities such as hiking and cruises on Lake Champlain, and access to the scenic beauty of Mt.
- Philo State Park.