Travel Nurse RN - Float Infection Control$3,292/week
5x8 hrs, Days
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown5x8 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
Working with Julia Hill has been absolutely wonderful thus far in my travel contract with PHP. She was very quick to submit me to my position, knowing that they go very fast. She was also able to negotiate with my facility about my schedule, which meant the world to me. I was able to get 2 8 hr shifts and 2 12 hr shifts, instead of the 5 8 hr shifts that the facility posted for. Every time I have a question or concern she is on the ball right away, and is very thorough with her responses. I would recommend PHP as a company as well as Julia as a recruiter. You guys rock !
About Memphis, TNAs a Travel Infection Control Nurse in Memphis, TN here's what you should know:
- The cost of living in Memphis is lower than the national average, making it an affordable place to live.
- Wages generally match up with the lower cost of living, providing good value for residents.
- In summer, average highs are around 91°F (33°C) and lows are around 71°F (22°C).
- In winter, average highs are around 50°F (10°C) and lows are around 32°F (0°C).
- Short term rentals are relatively easy to find in Memphis, with options available in various neighborhoods to suit different preferences.
- Memphis is car-friendly, with a well-maintained road network and reasonable traffic conditions.
- Public transportation options include buses and trolleys, providing convenient travel within the city.
- Memphis is a diverse city with a wide range of age groups.
- Common health issues include obesity and related conditions.
- There is a significant population of travel nurses due to the presence of major healthcare facilities.
- Memphis offers a vibrant dining scene with a focus on barbeque, along with a rich music heritage showcased in numerous live music venues.
- The city also has a thriving arts and cultural scene, and outdoor enthusiasts can explore parks, gardens, and the scenic Mississippi River.