Travel Home Health Nurse$2,880/week
Supplemental Health Care
- Start DateASAP
- Duration13 weeks
- SettingHome Health
Supplemental Health Care is seeking Registered Nurses in Larkspur, California with prior OASIS/Medicare Certified Visits for contract assignments with a partnering home health agency. Local or travel, we want to connect you with assignments that fuel the miracles within your life.
Home Health RN Contract Details:
- $2,620 - $2,880 per week
- SHC Home Health Nurses are paid by the hour, not by the visit
- Travel and mileage reimbursement available on all contracts
- Nurse will have a designated territory of coverage
- Weekly expectation is 30 units of productivity
- Home Health contracts with SHC require previous experience with OASIS/Medicare Certified Visits
We know that at-home healthcare is a very different environment and requires specialized knowledge and support for our nurses to be successful. We offer the benefits, career guidance, and round-the-clock assistance that you want from your home health employment partner. That’s why over 80% of our working home health nurses say they would recommend us to a friend.
Apply online today to learn more about these at-home care Registered Nurse positions and to start the placement process.
Supplemental Health Care offers a wide variety of industry-leading benefits including:
- Full medical, dental, vision, life, and even pet insurance to provide you with the coverage you need whenever you need it.
- Round the clock support. No matter where you are or what time it is, Supplemental Health Care is standing by.
- Our Share the Care program is the most dynamic, profitable referral program in the industry. To learn more about Share the Care, check out shccares.com/referrals.
- SHC offers a 401k Retirement Savings Program to both full-time and part-time employees with company matching and a wide range of investment options.
- Discounted and free online access to CEU courses through Supplemental University. Through our online CEU options, you have access to the courses you need on your schedule.
- OASIS/Medicare Certified Visits Experience
- Electronic Charting experience
- Minimum of 1 year of recent home health nursing experience (private duty does not qualify)
- Most contracts require some on-call
- Current California RN License
- American Heart Association BLS
- Valid U.S. Driver's License
Supplemental Health Care will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state, or federal law. For this type of employment, Kentucky state law requires a criminal record check as a condition of employment.
Supplemental Health Care
As recipients of the Best in Staffing Awards for both Client and Talent, Supplemental Health Care is proud to be among only 2% of staffing companies singled out for the distinction based on the real feedback of our employees and the clients we serve. SHC has also earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval and is named among the Largest Health Care Staffing companies in the United States by Staffing Industry Analysts.
We are also thrilled to recognize our very own SLP, Dr. Kelly Byrd as the American Staffing Association 2024 National Staffing Employee of the Year and Health Care Sector All-Star. We’re honored to connect Dr. Byrd to employment, share her incredible story, and support her family literacy nonprofit.
For everyone that we serve, SHC is the place where caring hearts thrive.