Travel Multi-modality Technologist$2,619/week
3x12 hrs, Nights
- Start Date3/18/2024
- Shift Breakdown3x12 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
- Medical benefits
- 401k retirement plan
- Vision benefits
- Dental benefits
- Your "Profile Strength" must be at 100%
- Allied Health Professional (1 year)
City: Dickinson, ND
Atlas Medstaff is currently seeking candidates in the Technologist (Radiology) profession for a 13 week contract in the Dickinson, ND area. Atlas Medstaff is a premier staffing firm dedicated to matching outstanding talent with exceptional opportunities. Our commitment to excellence and our consultative approach has helped us become a premier leader in the staffing industry.
Atlas MedStaff offers a rich benefits package that includes: Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision insurance. 401k with matching after 6 months. Telehealth services for ease of use when an office visit isn’t feasible. Voluntary Term Life and Dependent Life coverage. Voluntary Term Life and Dependent Life coverage as well as In Hospital Cash Plans by Ternian. All of this and more available through a unique online portal that gives you the flexibility on the road to make changes as you see fit.
I had the BEST experience with Kat at Atlas MedStaff. She was very responsive & helpful. I genuinely enjoyed working with and happy we have formed a friendship. Atlas has great benefits, pays wells, and offers education reimbursement every contract.
About Dickinson, NDAs a travel nurse in Dickinson, ND here's what you should know:
- Lower than the national average, making it an affordable place to live.
- Wages may be slightly higher to compensate for the lower cost of living.
- Summer average highs: 80-85°F, average lows: 50-55°F.
- Winter average highs: 20-25°F, average lows: 0-5°F.
- Short term rentals are available, but may require some searching as they are not as abundant as in larger cities.
- Car friendliness is high, as the city is spread out.
- Public transportation options are limited.
- Fairly diverse with a mix of age ranges.
- Common health issues may include seasonal affective disorder in the winter due to the cold and dark days.
- There is a growing population of travel nurses in the area.
- Plenty of restaurants offering a variety of cuisines, local art galleries, live music venues, recreational sports leagues, and outdoor activities such as hiking and fishing.