Travel Nurse RN - Day Surgery$2,687/week
5x8 hrs, Flexible
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown5x8 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
Working with Julia Hill has been absolutely wonderful thus far in my travel contract with PHP. She was very quick to submit me to my position, knowing that they go very fast. She was also able to negotiate with my facility about my schedule, which meant the world to me. I was able to get 2 8 hr shifts and 2 12 hr shifts, instead of the 5 8 hr shifts that the facility posted for. Every time I have a question or concern she is on the ball right away, and is very thorough with her responses. I would recommend PHP as a company as well as Julia as a recruiter. You guys rock !
About Redding, CAAs a travel nurse in Redding, CA here's what you should know:
- The cost of living in Redding, CA is lower than the national average, making it an affordable place to live.
- Wages generally match up with the lower cost of living.
- Average summer highs range from 90-100°F, while winter lows average around 30-40°F.
- Redding experiences long summers and mild winters.
- Short term rentals are relatively easy to find in Redding, CA, with options available for furnished housing.
- Redding is car-friendly, with a well-maintained road network.
- Public transportation options are limited, so having a car is essential for getting around.
- Redding has a diverse population with a wide age range.
- Common health issues may include allergies due to the surrounding natural environment.
- There is a growing population of travel nurses in the area.
- Redding offers a variety of activities including exploring Turtle Bay Exploration Park, visiting the Sundial Bridge, and enjoying outdoor activities at Shasta Lake and Whiskeytown Lake.
- There are also options for dining, art, music, and sports in the area.