Travel Telemetry Nurse$3,066/week
Bowling Green, KY
4x12 hrs, Nights
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown4x12 hrs
- Duration8 weeks
- Estimated taxable pay$1,904/week
- Estimated non-taxable stipends$1,162/week
Gaudy and Gina are awesome!!!
I worked a while ago for Tact. I have no idea why there are bad reviews but they are amazing!!! Gaudy deserves such a great recognition for her work and placing me in the epicenter of the pandemic and doing her job amazingly! She was also promoted. Gina recruiter is so nice, good , caring and understanding. I love them the company I just wasn’t able to do a travel job again at the time they were helping me again in 2022/3 but they are great to work for and with!
About Bowling Green, KYAs a Travel Telemetry Nurse in Bowling Green, KY here's what you should know:
- Lower than the national average, making it an affordable place to live.
- Wages generally match up with the lower cost of living.
- Average summer highs of 88°F and lows of 68°F.
- Average winter highs of 45°F and lows of 26°F.
- Short term rentals are available and relatively easy to find, especially with the presence of Western Kentucky University.
- Car friendliness is high, with well-maintained roads and ample parking.
- Public transportation options are limited.
- Diverse community with a mix of age ranges.
- Common health issues may include allergies and respiratory conditions due to seasonal changes.
- Bowling Green has a growing population of travel nurses due to the presence of medical facilities and the university.
- Plenty of restaurants, retail shops, and eateries in the downtown area.
- The city offers opportunities for outdoor activities such as hiking, biking, and visiting nearby national parks.
- There are also cultural attractions like the National Corvette Museum and motorsports park.