Travel Med Surg/Telemetry Nurse$2,459/week
Nurses First Solutions
3x12 hrs, Nights
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown3x12 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
- Medical benefits
- 401k retirement plan
- Company provided housing options
Assessing and analyzing patient health status and developing individualized care plans.
Administering medications and treatments prescribed by physicians and monitoring patients for adverse reactions or side effects.
Collaborating with other healthcare professionals to coordinate patient care.
Educating patients and their families about disease prevention, health promotion, and the management of chronic health conditions.
Documenting patient care and maintaining accurate medical records.
Responding to emergencies and providing acute care as needed.
Adhering to ethical and legal standards of nursing practice.
Continuously improving nursing knowledge and skills through ongoing education and training.
Nurses First Solutions
Acute Care Case Manager
I have had the best experience with all departments involved in taking care of me as a traveler. The credentialing process and employees have been amazing in getting me ready to travel. The payroll department has been outstanding in responding to questions I may have had. I am confident in their knowledge and experience in their roles of taking care of me as a traveler. I truly have had the best experience with all of the departments I have worked with since July 2023. I hope to continue traveling with this agency and their knowledgeable team as long I desire travel assignments.
About Omaha, NEAs a Travel Med Surg/Telemetry Nurse in Omaha, NE here's what you should know:
- The cost of living in Omaha is lower than the national average, making it an affordable place to live.
- Wages generally match up with the lower cost of living, providing good value for residents.
- Omaha experiences hot summers with average highs around 86°F and average lows around 65°F.
- Winters are cold with average highs around 33°F and average lows around 14°F.
- Short term rentals are relatively easy to find in Omaha, with a variety of options available for travel nurses.
- Omaha is car-friendly, with well-maintained roads and highways.
- Public transportation options include buses and a limited light rail system.
- Omaha has a diverse population with a wide age range.
- Common health issues may include allergies and respiratory conditions.
- There is a growing population of travel nurses due to the city's healthcare facilities.
- Omaha offers a vibrant food scene with a variety of restaurants serving diverse cuisines.
- The city has a thriving art and music community, with numerous galleries, live music venues, and performance spaces.
- Sports enthusiasts can enjoy local teams and outdoor enthusiasts can explore the nearby state parks and recreational facilities.