Travel Echo-Vascular Technician$3,009/week
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions CHS
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown3x12 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
Grow Your Career with HealthTrust & Community Health System (CHS)
Looking to expand your healthcare career in a new location? HealthTrust Workforce Solutions has partnered with CHS to provide travel nurse opportunities through a nationwide network of caring, compassionate and inclusive facilities dedicated to making communities healthier.
As part of a leading diversified healthcare delivery network, CHS facilities offer excellent opportunities for professional growth and advancement to accomplish your career goals. Additionally, they share a deep commitment to delivering high-quality patient care that supports a culture of safety for both employees and patients.
Combined with HWS’ commitment to the improvement of human life and experience as an industry leader for over 25 years, our CHS partnership gives you the opportunity to be at the heart of your community and care for your neighbors.
This community hospital is seeking a highly skilled nurse to join their team for 8,10 or 13 week assignment based on the facility needs.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist Healthcare professionals in delivering patient care
- Monitor, records, and communicate patient condition as appropriate to care team, physician, patient, and family
- Collaborate as needed across disciplines to coordinate patient care, including patient transfer, discharge, referral, and spiritual/psychosocial support needs
- Evaluate learning needs of patient and/or family and provide patient/family education appropriate to age, culture, condition, and circumstances
- Work as an advocate for the physical and emotional well-being of the patient What We Require from You:
- Minimum of one (1) year acute care experience in a hospital setting
- Appropriate certifications as required for specific position
- Degree from an accredited school
- Demonstrate code of conduct and compliance policies
- Ability to communicate clearly with the ability to read, write, speak, and understand English
Why You Will Love Working for HealthTrust:
- Weekly direct deposit pay options
- Guaranteed hours
- 401K with company match
- Ability to earn up to $750 for each referral
- Free private furnished housing or tax-free subsidy
- Career development for your lifestyle and location preference through a wide network of facilities
Not for You? Refer a Friend and Earn Up to Seven Hundred and Fifty Dollars by visiting:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Location: 405 West Country Club Blvd, Roswell, NM 88201 ID: 773105 Category: HWS CHS Specialty: Clinical Job Type: Full-Time Pay Range: $80.3 - $84.7 Hourly
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: 405 West Country Club Blvd, Roswell, NM 88201
Category: HWS CHS
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay Range: $80.3 - $84.7 Hourly
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions CHS
About Roswell, NMAs a Travel Echo-Vascular Sonographer in Roswell, NM here's what you should know:
- Roswell's cost of living is lower than the national average, making it an affordable place to live.
- Wages generally match up with the lower cost of living.
- Summer average highs are around 95°F, and winter average lows are around 27°F.
- Short term rentals are available and relatively easy to find in Roswell.
- Roswell is car-friendly with minimal traffic congestion.
- Public transportation options are limited.
- Roswell has a diverse population with a wide age range.
- Common health issues may include allergies and respiratory conditions due to dust and pollen.
- There is a growing population of travel nurses in the area.
- Roswell offers a variety of restaurants, including southwestern cuisine.
- It has a vibrant art scene, with galleries and museums showcasing local talent.
- Sports enthusiasts can enjoy golfing and hiking in the nearby outdoor areas.