Travel Nuclear Medicine Technologist$2,592/week
Terre Haute, IN
Titan Medical Group
5x8 hrs, Days
- Start Date3/11/2024
- Shift Breakdown5x8 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
Health care professional needed for a Nuclear Medicine Tech position in IN. Must have a minimum of 2 years experience as a Nuclear Medicine Tech.
We offer our clients the best in traveling medical professionals. The only way we can attract and maintain a good relationship with those professionals is to keep their best interests in mind. After all, our success relies on your success. That’s why we always put your best interests in mind — from superior placements to finding great living accommodations and negotiating a fair price to providing the tools you need for success.
Titan Medical is one of the top medical staffing agencies because we provide superior support to our travelers every step of the way.
Titan Medical Group
Katie and brandon got me the max amount I had seen in the Richmond area. Because I’m local I had to go with an hourly rate. Some recruiters are not aware or they will not offer an hourly. They are all very nice but let’s be honest we wanna go with who can offer the most money, so far that has been Titian. The hiring process was easy, the Pay has allways been on time. I highly recommend Titian and Katie gets a 6th from me :)
About Terre Haute, INAs a Travel Nuclear Medicine Technologist in Terre Haute, IN here's what you should know:
- Lower than the national average, making it an affordable place to live.
- Wages generally match the lower cost of living.
- Average summer highs of 85°F and lows of 65°F.
- Average winter highs of 38°F and lows of 20°F.
- Short term rentals are available and relatively easy to find, with options ranging from apartments to single-family homes.
- Car friendly city with easy access to parking.
- Limited public transportation options.
- Moderate diversity with a mix of age ranges.
- Common health issues may include allergies and respiratory conditions due to seasonal changes.
- There is a growing population of travel nurses in the area.
- Plenty of restaurants, art galleries, music venues, and sports activities.
- Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy the numerous parks, hiking trails, and cross-country skiing opportunities.