Travel Electrophysiology Technician$2,647/week
4x10 hrs, Days
- Start Date4/15/2024
- Shift Breakdown4x10 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- Continuing Education
- 401k retirement plan
- Pet insurance
- Company provided housing options
- Mileage reimbursement
- Referral bonus
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Benefits start day 1
- License and certification reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Discount program
American Traveler is offering a traveling EP Tech assignment in Tallahassee Florida.
- Current professional license as required by the state
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Valid BLS through the American Heart Association
- Specialty-related certifications are preferred and may be required for specific travel positions.
- RN positions require at least one year of recent experience in specialty and a like setting.
American Traveler Benefits
- Customized compensation and benefits package
- Insurance coverage that suits your needs, including day one options
- Generous housing allowance or company-arranged accommodations
- Tax advantage options that can increase your take-home
- Travel and licensure reimbursements, referral bonuses, continuing education, and more
Kristin is an amazing recruiter. This is my first travel assignment. She was with me every step of the way. When I have questions she is there to answer them or make sure she puts me in touch with someone who can. She does check ins with me which I greatly appreciate. It makes you feel like you are not just a number but a person that matters. Thank you Kristin
2 nurses found this helpful
About Tallahassee, FLAs a Travel Electrophysiology Technician in Tallahassee, FL here's what you should know:
- Tallahassee's cost of living is slightly lower than the national average, making it an affordable place to live.
- Wages generally match up with the lower cost of living.
- The average high in summer is around 92°F, while the average low in winter is around 41°F.
- Short term rentals are available in Tallahassee and can be found with relative ease, especially in popular areas near the downtown and university areas.
- Tallahassee is fairly car-friendly, with a well-maintained road network.
- Public transportation options are available but may not be as extensive as in larger cities.
- Tallahassee is a diverse city with a mix of age groups.
- Common health issues may include allergies due to the lush greenery and warm climate.
- There is a growing population of travel nurses in the area.
- Tallahassee offers a variety of activities including diverse restaurants, art galleries, live music venues, and sports events.
- Outdoor enthusiasts can explore wildlife preserves, lush gardens, and state parks for activities like fishing, canoeing, and kayaking.