Travel CT Technologist$3,179/week
5x8 hrs, Flexible
- Start Date3/25/2024
- Shift Breakdown5x8 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- Continuing Education
- 401k retirement plan
- Pet insurance
- Company provided housing options
- Mileage reimbursement
- Referral bonus
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Benefits start day 1
- License and certification reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Discount program
American Traveler is offering a traveling CT /Pet/ Cat Scan Tech assignment in Bismarck North Dakota.
- Current professional license as required by the state
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Valid BLS through the American Heart Association
- Specialty-related certifications are preferred and may be required for specific travel positions.
- RN positions require at least one year of recent experience in specialty and a like setting.
American Traveler Benefits
- Customized compensation and benefits package
- Insurance coverage that suits your needs, including day one options
- Generous housing allowance or company-arranged accommodations
- Tax advantage options that can increase your take-home
- Travel and licensure reimbursements, referral bonuses, continuing education, and more
Kristin is an amazing recruiter. This is my first travel assignment. She was with me every step of the way. When I have questions she is there to answer them or make sure she puts me in touch with someone who can. She does check ins with me which I greatly appreciate. It makes you feel like you are not just a number but a person that matters. Thank you Kristin
About Bismarck, NDAs a Travel CT Technologist in Bismarck, ND here's what you should know:
- Bismarck's cost of living is slightly lower than the national average, making it an affordable place to live.
- Wages generally match up with the lower cost of living.
- Average summer highs are around 83°F, and winter lows can drop to around 5°F, so be prepared for a wide range of temperatures throughout the year.
- Short term rentals are available in Bismarck, and they are relatively easy to find due to the city's size and demand for temporary housing.
- Bismarck is car-friendly with easy access to parking.
- Public transportation options are limited, so having a car is essential for getting around.
- Bismarck has a fairly homogenous population with a majority of residents being of European descent.
- The age range is diverse, with a significant portion of the population being middle-aged.
- Common health issues may include seasonal affective disorder due to the long, cold winters.
- There is a growing population of travel nurses in Bismarck due to the demand for healthcare professionals in the area.
- Bismarck offers a variety of restaurants, cultural attractions, and outdoor activities.
- You can explore historical sites like Fort Abraham Lincoln, enjoy dinner cruises on the Lewis and Clark Riverboat, and visit the North Dakota State Capitol for stunning views.
- The city also has a range of dining and entertainment options, as well as riverfront trails for outdoor enthusiasts.