Travel CT Technologist$2,775/week
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown5x8 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
Grow Your Career with HealthTrust & Lifepoint Health
Looking to expand your healthcare career in a new location? HealthTrust Workforce Solutions has partnered with Lifepoint Health to provide travel nurse opportunities through a nationwide network of caring, compassionate and inclusive facilities dedicated to making communities healthier.
As part of a leading diversified healthcare delivery network, Lifepoint Health facilities offer excellent opportunities for professional growth and advancement to accomplish your career goals. Additionally, they share a deep commitment to delivering high-quality patient care that supports a culture of safety for both employees and patients.
Combined with HWS’ commitment to the improvement of human life and experience as an industry leader for over 25 years, our Lifepoint Health partnership gives you the opportunity to be at the heart of your community and care for your neighbors.
This community hospital is seeking a highly skilled healthcare professional to join their team for an 8, 10, or 13 week assignment based on the facility need.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist Healthcare professionals in delivering patient care
- Monitor, records, and communicate patient condition as appropriate to care team, physician, patient, and family
- Collaborate as needed across disciplines to coordinate patient care, including patient transfer, discharge, referral, and spiritual/psychosocial support needs
- Evaluate learning needs of patient and/or family and provide patient/family education appropriate to age, culture, condition, and circumstances
- Work as an advocate for the physical and emotional well-being of the patient
What We Require from You:
- Minimum of one (1) year acute care experience in a hospital setting
- Appropriate certifications as required for specific position
- Degree from an accredited school
- Demonstrate code of conduct and compliance policies
- Ability to communicate clearly with the ability to read, write, speak, and understand English
Why You Will Love Working for HealthTrust:
- Weekly direct deposit pay options
- Guaranteed hours
- 401K with company match
- Ability to earn up to $750 for each referral
- Free private furnished housing or tax-free subsidy
- Career development for your lifestyle and location preference through a wide network of facilities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Fauquier Medical Center - 500 Hospital Drive Warrenton, VA 20186
Job Board: EV
Category: LifePoint Health
Job Type: Contract
Pay Range: $67.5 - $70.2 Hourly
About Warrenton, VAAs a Travel CT Technologist in Warrenton, VA here's what you should know:
- Warrenton's cost of living is slightly higher than the national average.
- Wages may not fully match the higher cost of living.
- Average summer highs are around 87°F, and winter lows are around 24°F.
- Short term rentals can be found, but options may be limited compared to larger cities.
- Warrenton is car-friendly, but public transportation options are limited.
- Warrenton has a diverse population with a wide age range.
- Common health issues may include allergies and respiratory conditions.
- There is a small population of travel nurses.
- Warrenton offers a variety of restaurants, some art galleries, local music events, and outdoor activities such as hiking and horseback riding.