Travel Progressive Care Nurse$2,684/week
Coos Bay, OR
3x12 hrs, Nights
- Start Date3/12/2024
- Shift Breakdown3x12 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
- Estimated taxable pay$1,522/week
- Estimated non-taxable stipends$1,162/week
Working with Julia Hill has been absolutely wonderful thus far in my travel contract with PHP. She was very quick to submit me to my position, knowing that they go very fast. She was also able to negotiate with my facility about my schedule, which meant the world to me. I was able to get 2 8 hr shifts and 2 12 hr shifts, instead of the 5 8 hr shifts that the facility posted for. Every time I have a question or concern she is on the ball right away, and is very thorough with her responses. I would recommend PHP as a company as well as Julia as a recruiter. You guys rock !
About Coos Bay, ORAs a Travel Progressive Care Nurse in Coos Bay, OR here's what you should know:
- The cost of living in Coos Bay is lower than the national average, making it an affordable place to live.
- Wages generally match up with the lower cost of living.
- In the summer, average highs are around 70-75°F, while in the winter, average lows are around 40-45°F.
- Short term rentals are available in Coos Bay, and they are relatively easy to find.
- Many options are available for furnished housing.
- Coos Bay is car-friendly, with easy access to highways.
- Public transportation options are limited, so having a car is recommended.
- Coos Bay has a diverse population with a wide age range.
- Common health issues in the area include respiratory conditions due to the coastal location.
- There is a moderate population of travel nurses in the area.
- Coos Bay offers a variety of restaurants with fresh seafood, as well as opportunities for outdoor activities such as hiking, fishing, and beachcombing.
- The area also has a vibrant arts community with galleries and live music events.