Travel Multi-modality Technologist$2,538/week
Moses Lake, WA
3x12 hrs, Nights
- Start Date4/1/2024
- Shift Breakdown3x12 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
- Medical benefits
- 401k retirement plan
- Vision benefits
- Dental benefits
- Your "Profile Strength" must be at 100%
- Allied Health Professional (1 year)
Technologist, Computed Tomography
City: Moses Lake, WA
Atlas Medstaff is currently seeking candidates in the Technologist (Computed Tomography) profession for a 13 week contract in the Moses Lake, WA area. Atlas Medstaff is a premier staffing firm dedicated to matching outstanding talent with exceptional opportunities. Our commitment to excellence and our consultative approach has helped us become a premier leader in the staffing industry.
Atlas MedStaff offers a rich benefits package that includes: Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision insurance. 401k with matching after 6 months. Telehealth services for ease of use when an office visit isn’t feasible. Voluntary Term Life and Dependent Life coverage. Voluntary Term Life and Dependent Life coverage as well as In Hospital Cash Plans by Ternian. All of this and more available through a unique online portal that gives you the flexibility on the road to make changes as you see fit.
I had the BEST experience with Kat at Atlas MedStaff. She was very responsive & helpful. I genuinely enjoyed working with and happy we have formed a friendship. Atlas has great benefits, pays wells, and offers education reimbursement every contract.
2 nurses found this helpful
About Moses Lake, WAAs a Travel Multi-modality Technologist in Moses Lake, WA here's what you should know:
- The cost of living in Moses Lake, WA is lower than the national average, making it an affordable place to live.
- Wages generally match up with the lower cost of living.
- In summer, average highs range from 85°F to 90°F, while winter lows can drop to 20°F to 25°F.
- Short-term rentals are available in Moses Lake, WA, and they are relatively easy to find due to the city's size and demand.
- Moses Lake is car-friendly, with easy access to parking and minimal traffic.
- Public transportation options are limited.
- The population of Moses Lake is diverse, with a mix of age ranges.
- Common health issues may include allergies due to the dry climate.
- There is a growing community of travel nurses in the area.
- Moses Lake offers a variety of outdoor activities such as boating, fishing, and hiking.
- There are also local restaurants, art galleries, and community events for entertainment.