Travel Nurse RN - Interventional Radiology$2,637/week
3x12 hrs, Days
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown3x12 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
- Estimated taxable pay$1,475/week
- Estimated non-taxable stipends$1,162/week
Working with Julia Hill has been absolutely wonderful thus far in my travel contract with PHP. She was very quick to submit me to my position, knowing that they go very fast. She was also able to negotiate with my facility about my schedule, which meant the world to me. I was able to get 2 8 hr shifts and 2 12 hr shifts, instead of the 5 8 hr shifts that the facility posted for. Every time I have a question or concern she is on the ball right away, and is very thorough with her responses. I would recommend PHP as a company as well as Julia as a recruiter. You guys rock !
About Jackson, TNAs a Travel Interventional Radiology Nurse in Jackson, TN here's what you should know:
- The cost of living in Jackson, TN is lower than the national average, making it an affordable place to live.
- Wages generally match up with the lower cost of living.
- The average high in summer is around 90°F, and the average low in winter is around 30°F.
- Short term rentals are available in Jackson, TN and can be found with relative ease.
- Jackson is car-friendly with easy access to parking.
- Public transportation options are limited.
- Jackson has a diverse population with a mix of age ranges.
- Common health issues may include allergies and asthma due to seasonal pollen.
- There is a growing population of travel nurses in the area.
- Jackson offers a variety of restaurants, live music venues, and cultural events.
- Outdoor activities such as hiking, fishing, and boating are popular in the surrounding areas.