Travel Electrophysiology Lab Nurse$2,512/week
Supplemental Health Care
- Start DateASAP
- Duration13 weeks
As one of the largest Healthcare jobs placement agencies in the U.S., Supplemental Health Care has been partnering with RNs for more than 30 years. We’re now seeking Electrophysiology Lab RNs for openings at a hospital in Columbia, South Carolina. Our goal is to help open a range of options for our nurses and healthcare professionals so they can choose the assignments that fit their goals and lifestyle best.
Electrophysiology Lab RN Contract Details:
- $2,340 - $2,512 per week
- 13-week contract with possibility to extend
- Various shifts available
- Travel pay packages including housing and meals allowance are available
Please apply online now for immediate consideration for this Electrophysiology Lab RN opportunity or to connect with our team about all of the contract options in South Carolina.
Supplemental Health Care offers a wide variety of industry-leading benefits including:
- Full medical, dental, vision, life, and even pet insurance to provide you with the coverage you need whenever you need it.
- Round the clock support. No matter where you are or what time it is, Supplemental Health Care is standing by.
- Our Share the Care program is the most dynamic, profitable referral program in the industry. To learn more about Share the Care, check out shccares.com/referrals.
- SHC offers a 401k Retirement Savings Program to both full-time and part-time employees with company matching and a wide range of investment options.
- Discounted and free online access to CEU courses through Supplemental University. Through our online CEU options, you have access to the courses you need on your schedule.
- Current South Carolina RN License / Certification
- American Heart Association BLS
- 1 to 2 years of recent relevant experience
Supplemental Health Care will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state, or federal law. For this type of employment, Kentucky state law requires a criminal record check as a condition of employment.
Supplemental Health Care
As recipients of the Best in Staffing Awards for both Client and Talent, Supplemental Health Care is proud to be among only 2% of staffing companies singled out for the distinction based on the real feedback of our employees and the clients we serve. SHC has also earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval and is named among the Largest Health Care Staffing companies in the United States by Staffing Industry Analysts.
We are also thrilled to recognize our very own SLP, Dr. Kelly Byrd as the American Staffing Association 2024 National Staffing Employee of the Year and Health Care Sector All-Star. We’re honored to connect Dr. Byrd to employment, share her incredible story, and support her family literacy nonprofit.
For everyone that we serve, SHC is the place where caring hearts thrive.
About Columbia, SCAs a Travel Electrophysiology Lab Nurse in Columbia, SC here's what you should know:
- Slightly lower than the national average, making it an affordable city to live in.
- Wages generally match up with the cost of living.
- Average summer highs of 92°F and lows of 71°F.
- Average winter highs of 57°F and lows of 36°F.
- Plenty of options for short term rentals, with furnished apartments and homes available.
- Relatively easy to find through local rental agencies and online platforms.
- Car-friendly city with well-maintained roads and highways.
- Limited public transportation options, so having a car is recommended for getting around.
- Diverse population with a wide age range.
- Common health issues include allergies and asthma due to pollen levels.
- Columbia has a growing population of travel nurses.
- Abundance of restaurants offering diverse cuisines, vibrant art scene with impressive murals and art galleries, music venues, and annual events like Greekfest and Riverfest.
- Outdoor activities include Riverfront Park, Riverbanks Zoo and Gardens, and the Soda City Market.