Travel CT Technologist$2,805/week
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown5x8 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
LeaderStat is currently seeking a Tech with Computed Tomography | Registered Nurse - RN experience for a(n) 13 week contract in OR.
Start Date: 11/6/2023
End Date: 2/5/2024
- 1 year of experience working as a full-time Technologist
- Clinical experience within the last 2 years
- Current State Licensure
- Current Relevant Certifications (BLS, ACLS, etc)
The LeaderStat Difference
Our LeaderStat recruiters are experts in Travel Nursing! We work hard to find the best travel nurse jobs for each candidate. However, our service doesn’t end at placement. We set you up for success by providing support throughout your contract… from start to finish!
Our goal is to find the best travel nurse assignments to fit your individual needs. While you focus on providing top-notch care to your patients, we’ll handle the rest.
LeaderStat Perks & Benefits
As a Traveling Nurse with LeaderStat you receive excellent benefits:
To learn more about LeaderStat visit www.leaderstat.com/travel-nursing
Estimated Pay Package
Total Gross Pay Weekly $: 2805.20
Pay Rate per Hour $: 41.08
Weekly Housing Stipend $: 749.00
Meals Allowance ($): 413.00
*The above pay package is an estimate, please contact our team to put together your personalized pay package, as a variety of factors can influence your total pay.*
Used Leaderstat for my first assignment and have thus far had an awesome experience. I had reached out to several travel agencies and my recruiter Rebecca was the most aggressive with finding me an assignment and was able to get me a contract in only a couple days. When my references were slow to fill out the emailed forms Rebecca reached out to them and was able to get things moving. After a week or so of being my recruiter Rebecca was promoted within Leaderstat and while I haven’t had as much interaction with my new recruiter she has been there to answer my questions and find answers when I needed her. I will be doing more contracts with this company!
About Mcminnville, ORAs a Travel CT Technologist in Mcminnville, OR here's what you should know:
- McMinnville's cost of living is slightly higher than the national average, with housing costs being the primary factor.
- Wages generally match up with the cost of living.
- In summer, average highs are around 80°F, while in winter, average lows are around 35°F.
- Short term rentals can be found, but availability may vary.
- It's advisable to start the search early.
- McMinnville is car-friendly with easy access to parking.
- Public transportation options are limited.
- The city has a diverse population with a wide age range.
- Common health issues include allergies and respiratory conditions due to pollen.
- There is a growing population of travel nurses in the area.
- McMinnville offers a variety of restaurants, wineries, and breweries.
- It also has a vibrant arts and music scene, as well as opportunities for outdoor activities such as hiking and exploring nearby natural attractions.