Travel Physical Therapist$2,513/week
5x8 hrs, Days
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown5x8 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
- Estimated taxable pay$1,120/week
- Estimated non-taxable stipends$1,393/week
RECRUITER MADDIE...THE BEST!
Maddie is my recruiter and has been professional, kind, encouraging, and always there to help and support any issues. The job is amazing, and I contribute a lot of that to Maddie, who follows through and is supportive. Kelly Atascadero State Hospital RN
About Worcester, MAAs a Travel Physical Therapist in Worcester, MA here's what you should know:
- The cost of living in Worcester, MA is slightly higher than the national average, with housing costs being the primary contributor.
- However, wages generally match up with the cost of living, especially in healthcare professions like nursing.
- Worcester experiences a range of weather throughout the year.
- Summers have average highs around 80°F and lows around 60°F, while winters have average highs around 35°F and lows around 20°F.
- Short term rentals and furnished housing options are available in Worcester, and they can be relatively easy to find, especially with the assistance of a healthcare marketplace.
- Worcester is fairly car-friendly, with a well-maintained road network.
- Public transportation options include buses and commuter rail for easy access to nearby cities like Boston.
- Worcester is a diverse city with a wide range of age groups.
- Common health issues include obesity, diabetes, and heart disease.
- Worcester has a growing population of travel nurses due to its healthcare facilities and proximity to Boston.
- Worcester offers a variety of restaurants, art galleries, and live music venues.
- Sports enthusiasts can enjoy local hockey and baseball games.
- Outdoor activities include parks, hiking trails, and nearby lakes for water recreation.