Travel Radiology Technologist$2,548/week
Jackson Therapy Partners
- Start DateASAP
- Duration13 weeks
Join expert X-Ray Technologists across the U.S. who are filling vacant positions at local healthcare facilities experiencing rapid growth or regional staffing shortages. Radiology Technologists for Jackson perform all radiology services required, produce high quality diagnostic radiographs, and ensure the well-being of patients in their care.
Choose your location and enjoy 13-week assignments or longer in destinations that include tourist spots, mountain locales, major cities, and rural regions.Minimum Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology.
- Licensed and accredited by ARRT and State, if applicable and required by law.
- BLS certification.
- Maintain CEU/CMEs as applicable for licensure.
We deeply value your commitment to impacting others, that's why we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package starting your first day.
- Full medical benefits and 401k matching plan
- 24/7 Recruiter available by text, phone, or email
- Competitive referral bonuses and rewards program
- Housing assistance available
- Travel and license reimbursement
Since 2006, Jackson Therapy Partners has provided allied and therapy staffing for over 1,300 rehab facilities, schools, outpatient clinics, hospitals, and skilled nursing facilities nationwide. Awarded Best of Staffing 2022 and Top Workplace by the Orlando Sentinel, our team of recruiters will inspire you, cheer you on, and lead with kindness while helping you build an adventurous, life-changing, travel career.EEO Statement
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.
Jackson Therapy Partners
My experience with jasmine was amazing. Very helpful and professional.
About Birmingham, ALAs a Travel Radiology Technologist in Birmingham, AL here's what you should know:
- Cost of living well below the national average, housing costs nearly a quarter of the price compared to the average nationwide
- Average summer highs: 89°F, Average winter lows: 33°F
- Options for short term rentals are available and relatively easy to find
- Car friendliness is high, public transportation options are available but not as extensive as in larger cities
- Diverse population, wide age range, potential common health issues include cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and obesity.
- Birmingham has a large population of travel nurses
- Numerous restaurants offering diverse culinary experiences, vibrant art and music scene, various sports activities, and beautiful outdoor attractions such as Vulcan Park and Museum, and the Birmingham Zoo