Travel Nurse RN - Med Surg$2,292/week
San Francisco, CA
Epic Travel Staffing
- Start Date5/13/2024
- Shift Breakdown5x8 hrs
- Duration17 weeks
Epic Travel Staffing is hiring a Travel RN - Clinic / Ambulatory
Shift: Variable D/N, 8x5, 40hrs per week, M-F
Length: 17 weeks
- CA RN License
- Minimum of 2 years of ICU, Medical/Surgical, or ED inpatient experience
- AHA BLS
- Ambulatory experience in a clinic setting preferred
- Experience in Otolaryngology, head and neck conditions including tracheostomies preferred
- Experience with EPIC preferred
- BSN/MSN preferred
- Immunization - Flu Shot or Declination required
Epic Travel Staffing:
- Day 1 health insurance coverage and comprehensive benefits options
- 401(k) matching program
- Weekly direct deposit
- Concierge state licensing program for RN and other healthcare modalities in multiple states, including CA
- Industry leading allowances and reimbursements
- Referral program with cash bonuses and additional perks
- Exclusive job openings - Only at Epic
- Epic Elite Program - Priority status at top facilities and exclusive loyalty bonuses
Please note that all pay rates are estimates. Weekly gross pay is based on qualifications and experience. Rate applies to travel positions only (50+ miles from permanent address).
Epic Travel Staffing
About San Francisco, CAAs a Travel Medical Surgical Nurse in San Francisco, CA here's what you should know:
- San Francisco's cost of living is significantly higher than the national average, especially in terms of housing.
- Wages are relatively high, but they may not fully match the increased cost of living.
- Summer average highs range from 60-70°F, while winter average lows range from 45-55°F.
- Short-term rentals can be found, but they are in high demand and may be relatively expensive.
- It's advisable to start the search early.
- San Francisco is not very car-friendly due to limited parking and heavy traffic.
- However, the city has an extensive public transportation system, including buses, trams, and the famous cable cars.
- San Francisco is a diverse city with a wide range of ages.
- Common health issues include respiratory problems due to the fog and air quality.
- It has a large population of travel nurses due to its numerous healthcare facilities.
- San Francisco offers a plethora of activities, including diverse restaurants, vibrant art and music scenes, numerous sports events, and abundant outdoor opportunities such as hiking, beach activities, and exploring parks.