Travel CT Technologist$2,380/week
3x12 hrs, Days
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown3x12 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
- Weekly pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- Continuing Education
- 401k retirement plan
- Referral bonus
- Employee assistance programs
- Company provided housing options
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Life insurance
Used to be better
I signed on during COVID. Had a GREAT recruiter and team. Recruiter retired and I have been assigned several in a year. I don't know who I'm talking to half the time. This latest contract was an extension and there was a discrepancy between the contract I had and the contract the hospital had. The vendor was playing both sides. This is sketchy to me, and add in the fact that their hourly pay including the stipend is capped at $53/hr, I'm looking elsewhere.
Over the years Nurses PRN grew and evolved as a nationwide healthcare staffing company, and therefore wanted to be more inclusive to all valued healthcare professionals: nurses, allied health, locum tenens, CNAs, and more. This lead to the introduction of PRN Healthcare, which is inclusive of Nurses PRN and all of our other healthcare divisions.
Our mission to create authentic, meaningful relationships with our healthcare professionals helps us set them up for success in their dream assignment, whether that be a travel contract, local contract, or per diem shift. This is all driven by the simple idea that better care for our healthcare workers, leads to better patient care – and this is all supported by a dedicated internal staff.
Our company culture is strongly backed by faith-based values and activities, to remind us that our success provides us the opportunity to serve and give back to our communities. This is the spirit of caregiving. This is PRN Healthcare.
About Manchester, NHAs a Travel CT Technologist in Manchester, NH here's what you should know:
- Slightly higher than the national average, but wages generally match up with the cost of living.
- Average summer highs of 80-85°F and winter lows of 15-20°F.
- Short term rentals are available and relatively easy to find, especially in the downtown area.
- Car friendly city with limited public transportation options.
- Diverse population with a wide age range.
- Common health issues include allergies and respiratory conditions.
- Manchester has a growing population of travel nurses.
- Plenty of restaurants, art galleries, live music venues, sports facilities, and outdoor activities such as hiking and skiing in nearby mountains.