Travel Special Procedures Nurse$2,420/week
Supplemental Health Care
- Start DateASAP
- Duration13 weeks
Supplemental Health Care has been named Best in Staffing based on real feedback from our working healthcare professionals, Supplemental Health Care is proud to be a partner to every person we work with. For our Cath Lab RNs, that means experienced support from our dedicated recruiters to assist you in every step of finding your next job. We’re currently hiring in Hilo, Hawaii to support hospitals in need of Cath Lab Registered Nurses.
Cath Lab RN Contract Details:
- $2,376 - $2,420 per week
- 13-week contract with possibility to extend
- Contract assignments with the possibility to extend
- Hospital Setting
- Weekly pay
- Travel pay packages including housing and meals allowance are available
Please apply online now for immediate consideration for this Cath Lab RN opportunity or to connect with our team about all of the Medical Lab RN options in Hawaii.
Supplemental Health Care offers a wide variety of industry-leading benefits including:
- Full medical, dental, vision, life, and even pet insurance to provide you with the coverage you need whenever you need it.
- Round the clock support. No matter where you are or what time it is, Supplemental Health Care is standing by.
- Our Share the Care program is the most dynamic, profitable referral program in the industry. To learn more about Share the Care, check out shccares.com/referrals.
- SHC offers a 401k Retirement Savings Program to both full-time and part-time employees with company matching and a wide range of investment options.
- Discounted and free online access to CEU courses through Supplemental University. Through our online CEU options, you have access to the courses you need on your schedule.
- Hawaii RN License
- American Heart Association BLS
- Minimum 1 year of Cath Lab experience
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
- CCRN preferred
- EKG Course preferred
Supplemental Health Care will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state, or federal law. For this type of employment, Kentucky state law requires a criminal record check as a condition of employment.
Supplemental Health Care
As recipients of the Best in Staffing Awards for both Client and Talent, Supplemental Health Care is proud to be among only 2% of staffing companies singled out for the distinction based on the real feedback of our employees and the clients we serve. SHC has also earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval and is named among the Largest Health Care Staffing companies in the United States by Staffing Industry Analysts.
We are also thrilled to recognize our very own SLP, Dr. Kelly Byrd as the American Staffing Association 2024 National Staffing Employee of the Year and Health Care Sector All-Star. We’re honored to connect Dr. Byrd to employment, share her incredible story, and support her family literacy nonprofit.
For everyone that we serve, SHC is the place where caring hearts thrive.
About Hilo, HIAs a travel nurse in Hilo, HI here's what you should know:
- Hilo's cost of living is higher than the national average, primarily due to the high cost of housing.
- Wages may not match up with the higher cost of living, so it's important to budget accordingly.
- Average summer highs range from 80-85°F, while winter lows range from 63-68°F.
- Hilo experiences significant rainfall throughout the year.
- Short-term rentals can be found in Hilo, but availability may vary.
- It's advisable to start searching early to secure suitable furnished housing.
- Hilo is car-friendly, but public transportation options are limited.
- Having a car is essential for getting around the city and exploring the island.
- Hilo has a diverse population, with a wide age range.
- Common health issues may include sun-related conditions due to the tropical climate.
- There is a growing population of travel nurses in Hilo due to its healthcare facilities and natural attractions.
- Hilo offers a vibrant food scene with restaurants like Café Pesto, Ken's House of Pancakes, and Hilo Bay Café.
- Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy activities such as snorkeling, surfing, and hiking.
- The city also hosts attractions like Rainbow Falls, the Big Island Chocolate Festival, and the Hilo Farmers Market.