Travel Nurse RN - Med Surg$2,903/week
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown5x8 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- 401k retirement plan
- Pet insurance
- Company provided housing options
- Sick pay
- Referral bonus
- Employee assistance programs
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Benefits start day 1
RNnetwork has an excellent travel opportunity for a provider experienced in the following specialty: RN-Medical/Surgical. This opportunity will be available in Juneau, AK. The Primary Care position will cover and provide care within that unit. The facility needs an experienced provider to help care for their patients. Your schedule or shifts for this assignment will be: .
Travel nursing is a rewarding and exciting career path, and RNNetwork has the best recruiters and support in the industry. We do our very best to get you the pay, location, schedule, and setting you want. Contact us today to find your next travel assignment!
Specialty: Registered Nurse - Primary Care
- We will provide you with the best service around the clock, wherever and whenever you need us, in a way that ensures you have a rewarding travel nurse experience.
- We build your trust by proving to you every day that you made the right decision when you chose RNnetwork as your travel nurse agency.
- RNnetwork recruiters are skilled across all nursing specialties and are expert in matching your abilities and preferences with the needs of our client facilities.
- Our recruiters handle all the details, from credentials and licensing to housing and travel arrangements.
- We’re always on call. You can call RNnetwork anytime, day or night for 24/7 access to an RNnetwork manager who will immediately take care of your needs.
About Juneau, AKAs a travel nurse in Juneau, AK here's what you should know:
- The cost of living in Juneau is higher than the national average due to its remote location and the need to import many goods.
- Wages may be higher to compensate for the higher cost of living.
- Average summer highs range from 60-65°F, while winter lows can drop to 20-25°F.
- Juneau experiences significant precipitation throughout the year.
- Short-term rentals and furnished housing options may be limited due to the city's remote location.
- It's advisable to plan ahead and work with local real estate agencies.
- Juneau is not very car-friendly due to its rugged terrain and limited road access.
- Public transportation options include buses and ferries, but a personal vehicle may be more convenient for travel nurses.
- Juneau has a diverse population with a mix of Native Alaskan, Caucasian, and other ethnic groups.
- The age range varies, with a significant portion of the population being middle-aged or older.
- Common health issues may include seasonal affective disorder (SAD) due to the long, dark winters.
- There is a small but active community of travel nurses.
- Juneau offers a range of outdoor activities such as hiking, glacier exploration, and tramway rides for scenic views.
- There are also opportunities for brewery tours, beer tastings, and experiencing the local flora and fauna at the Glacier Gardens Rainforest Adventure.