Travel CT Technologist$2,653/week
5x8 hrs, Nights
- Start Date3/25/2024
- Shift Breakdown5x8 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
Start Date: 3/25/2024
Shift Details: 8H Nights ( 4:45 PM-12:45 AM )
40 hours per week
Length: 13 WEEKS 13 weeks
Apply for specific facility details.CT Tech
Triage is a great company to work for. Katie Talbott is a fantastic recruiter. She has been there for me 24/7. She works hard to get me the job I want, she handles any problems that come up immediately. She is always checking in on me to see how things are going. This girl goes Above and Beyond for her job. The insurance starts on day 1 also which is a plus, not great insurance but it's there.
- Day One comprehensive, nationwide insurance plans for health, vision and dental and life—including a HSA option
- Day One 401(k) program with employer-matching contributions once eligible
- Facility cancelling protection—your time is money on and off-the-clock
- Guaranteed hours
- Weekly paychecks via direct deposit
- Earned vacation bonuses for time worked
- Paid holidays
- Employee assistance program (EAP)—your mental health is important, too
- Continuing education, certification and licensing reimbursement
- Workers comp—because accidents happen
- Top-rated professional liability insurance
- Company provided housing options
- Referral bonus—$750 in your pocket after they’ve completed a 13-week assignment
About Minneapolis, MNAs a Travel CT Technologist in Minneapolis, MN here's what you should know:
- The cost of living in Minneapolis is slightly higher than the national average, particularly in housing and transportation.
- However, wages generally match up with the higher cost of living, especially in healthcare and nursing.
- Average summer highs in Minneapolis range from 80-85°F, while winter lows can drop to 5-10°F.
- Winters are cold and snowy, while summers are warm and humid.
- Short term rentals and furnished housing options are available in Minneapolis, and they can be found with relative ease, especially in popular neighborhoods and near healthcare facilities.
- Minneapolis is car-friendly, with well-maintained roads and highways.
- Public transportation is also available through buses and light rail, providing convenient options for getting around the city.
- Minneapolis is a diverse city with a wide range of ethnicities and ages.
- Common health issues include seasonal allergies, asthma, and obesity.
- There is a large population of travel nurses in Minneapolis, making it a welcoming community for healthcare professionals.
- Minneapolis offers a vibrant dining scene with a variety of cuisines, a rich cultural scene with theaters and art museums, a thriving music scene, and plenty of outdoor activities including parks, biking trails, and skiing in the winter at nearby areas like Hyland Hills Ski Area.