Travel Nurse RN - Med Surg$2,620/week
3x12 hrs, Days
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown3x12 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
- Estimated taxable pay$1,521/week
- Estimated non-taxable stipends$1,099/week
Used Leaderstat for my first assignment and have thus far had an awesome experience. I had reached out to several travel agencies and my recruiter Rebecca was the most aggressive with finding me an assignment and was able to get me a contract in only a couple days. When my references were slow to fill out the emailed forms Rebecca reached out to them and was able to get things moving. After a week or so of being my recruiter Rebecca was promoted within Leaderstat and while I haven’t had as much interaction with my new recruiter she has been there to answer my questions and find answers when I needed her. I will be doing more contracts with this company!
About Columbia, MOAs a Travel Medical Surgical Nurse in Columbia, MO here's what you should know:
- The cost of living in Columbia, MO is lower than the national average, making it an affordable place to live.
- Wages generally match up with the lower cost of living.
- Columbia experiences hot summers with average highs of 87°F and lows of 68°F, and cold winters with average highs of 38°F and lows of 20°F.
- Short term rentals and furnished housing options are available in Columbia, and they are relatively easy to find due to the city's student population and frequent short-term visitors.
- Columbia is car-friendly with well-maintained roads, and public transportation options include buses operated by the city's transit system.
- Columbia has a diverse population with a mix of students, families, and professionals.
- Common health issues may include allergies due to seasonal changes.
- Columbia has a large population of travel nurses due to its medical facilities and university.
- Columbia offers a variety of restaurants, art galleries, live music venues, and sports activities.
- Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy the city's parks, trails, and nearby conservation areas.