Travel Nurse RN - Pediatrics$2,364/week
Oklahoma City, OK
3x12 hrs, Days
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown3x12 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
- Estimated taxable pay$1,188/week
- Estimated non-taxable stipends$1,176/week
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- 401k retirement plan
- Referral bonus
- Employee assistance programs
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
Best recruiters and company
Keely is by far one of the greatest recruiters I've ever worked with in travel nursing and I've done this for quite a few years. She has went above and beyond what is required of a recruiter to make sure my stay is comfortable and everything is working out. She stays in touch to make sure there's nothing I need. If you're looking for a new recruiter you need this one!!!!
About Oklahoma City, OKAs a Travel Pediatric Nurse in Oklahoma City, OK here's what you should know:
- The cost of living in Oklahoma City is lower than the national average, making it an affordable place to live.
- Wages generally match up with the lower cost of living.
- Summer average high: 93°F, average low: 71°F.
- Winter average high: 49°F, average low: 28°F.
- Short term rentals are available and relatively easy to find in Oklahoma City.
- Oklahoma City is car-friendly, and public transportation options include buses and a streetcar system.
- The city has a diverse population with a wide age range.
- Common health issues include obesity and related conditions.
- Oklahoma City has a growing population of travel nurses.
- Oklahoma City offers a variety of restaurants, art galleries, music venues, and sports events.
- Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy parks, lakes, and hiking trails.