Travel Cardiovascular Operating Room Nurse$3,362/week
4x10 hrs, Days
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown4x10 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
- Estimated taxable pay$2,200/week
- Estimated non-taxable stipends$1,162/week
Felt unsupportive, and communication was lacking in assisting the employee with the situation. Started well, and ended suddenly, with no explanation, or cause. Negative remarks that were hurtful as a "professional recruiter"
41 nurses found this helpful
About Springfield, ILAs a travel nurse in Springfield, IL here's what you should know:
- The cost of living in Springfield, IL is lower than the national average, making it an affordable place to live.
- Wages generally match up with the lower cost of living, providing good value for residents.
- In summer, the average high temperature is around 86°F, while the average low is around 65°F.
- In winter, the average high temperature is around 36°F, and the average low is around 19°F.
- Short term rentals are available in Springfield, IL, and they are relatively easy to find.
- Many options exist for furnished housing, catering to the needs of travel nurses.
- Springfield, IL is relatively car-friendly, with manageable traffic and ample parking.
- Public transportation options are available but may be limited compared to larger cities.
- Springfield, IL has a diverse population with a wide age range.
- Common health issues may include seasonal allergies and respiratory conditions.
- There is a growing population of travel nurses due to the presence of healthcare facilities and the capital city status.
- Springfield, IL offers a variety of activities including diverse restaurants, art galleries, live music venues, and sports events.
- Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy parks, hiking trails, and nearby recreational areas.