Travel Nurse RN - Special Procedures$2,464/week
Supplemental Health Care
- Start DateASAP
- Duration13 weeks
Supplemental Health Care has been named Best in Staffing based on real feedback from our working healthcare professionals, Supplemental Health Care is proud to be a partner to every person we work with. For our Cath Lab RNs, that means experienced support from our dedicated recruiters to assist you in every step of finding your next job. We’re currently hiring in Memphis, Tennessee to support hospitals in need of Cath Lab Registered Nurses.
Cath Lab RN Contract Details:
- $2,280 - $2,464 per week
- 13-week contract with possibility to extend
- Contract assignments with the possibility to extend
- Hospital Setting
- Weekly pay
- Travel pay packages including housing and meals allowance are available
Apply online today to learn more about these Cath Lab RN positions and to start the placement process.
Supplemental Health Care offers a wide variety of industry-leading benefits including:
- Full medical, dental, vision, life, and even pet insurance to provide you with the coverage you need whenever you need it.
- Round the clock support. No matter where you are or what time it is, Supplemental Health Care is standing by.
- Our Share the Care program is the most dynamic, profitable referral program in the industry. To learn more about Share the Care, check out shccares.com/referrals.
- SHC offers a 401k Retirement Savings Program to both full-time and part-time employees with company matching and a wide range of investment options.
- Discounted and free online access to CEU courses through Supplemental University. Through our online CEU options, you have access to the courses you need on your schedule.
- Tennessee RN License
- American Heart Association BLS
- Minimum 1 year of Cath Lab experience
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills
- CCRN preferred
- EKG Course preferred
Supplemental Health Care will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state, or federal law. For this type of employment, Kentucky state law requires a criminal record check as a condition of employment.
Supplemental Health Care
As recipients of the Best in Staffing Awards for both Client and Talent, Supplemental Health Care is proud to be among only 2% of staffing companies singled out for the distinction based on the real feedback of our employees and the clients we serve. SHC has also earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval and is named among the Largest Health Care Staffing companies in the United States by Staffing Industry Analysts.
We are also thrilled to recognize our very own SLP, Dr. Kelly Byrd as the American Staffing Association 2024 National Staffing Employee of the Year and Health Care Sector All-Star. We’re honored to connect Dr. Byrd to employment, share her incredible story, and support her family literacy nonprofit.
For everyone that we serve, SHC is the place where caring hearts thrive.
About Memphis, TNAs a travel nurse in Memphis, TN here's what you should know:
- The cost of living in Memphis is lower than the national average, making it an affordable place to live.
- Wages generally match up with the lower cost of living, providing good value for residents.
- In summer, average highs are around 91°F (33°C) and lows are around 71°F (22°C).
- In winter, average highs are around 50°F (10°C) and lows are around 32°F (0°C).
- Short term rentals are relatively easy to find in Memphis, with options available in various neighborhoods to suit different preferences.
- Memphis is car-friendly, with a well-maintained road network and reasonable traffic conditions.
- Public transportation options include buses and trolleys, providing convenient travel within the city.
- Memphis is a diverse city with a wide range of age groups.
- Common health issues include obesity and related conditions.
- There is a significant population of travel nurses due to the presence of major healthcare facilities.
- Memphis offers a vibrant dining scene with a focus on barbeque, along with a rich music heritage showcased in numerous live music venues.
- The city also has a thriving arts and cultural scene, and outdoor enthusiasts can explore parks, gardens, and the scenic Mississippi River.