Travel Nurse RN - Manager$2,485/week
Grand Junction, CO
Cross Country Nurses
3x12 hrs, Days, Nights, Flexible
- Start Date3/10/2024
- Shift Breakdown3x12 hrs
- ShiftDays, Nights, Flexible
- Duration26 weeks
As a registered nurse - nurse manager (RN), you will supervise staff and oversee operations regarding patient care. You'll encourage best practices, conduct training and evaluations, and focus on creating a positive patient and staff experience. Your duties will require strengths in leadership, communication, technology, organization and collaboration. You'll play an essential role in ensuring staff has the tools and resources they need to deliver safe, high-quality care within the critical care unit.Minimum Requirements
- At least 1 year of recent acute care experience in specialty
- Active RN license
- Private housing or generous housing allowance
- Comprehensive health insurance with prescription coverage
- Dependent health insurance with prescription coverage
- Competitive salaries
- Referral bonuses
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Direct deposit/free checking
- Unlimited free CE credits
Cross Country Nurses
About Grand Junction, COAs a Travel Nurse Manager in Grand Junction, CO here's what you should know:
- Cost of living in Grand Junction is slightly lower than the national average, making it an affordable place to live.
- Wages generally match up with the cost of living.
- Average summer highs in Grand Junction are around 90°F, with winter lows averaging around 20°F.
- Short term rentals and furnished housing options are available in Grand Junction, and they can be relatively easy to find.
- Grand Junction is car-friendly with easy access to parking.
- Public transportation options are available but may be limited compared to larger cities.
- Grand Junction has a diverse population with a wide age range.
- Common health issues may include allergies and respiratory conditions due to the dry climate.
- There is a growing population of travel nurses in the area.
- Grand Junction offers a variety of restaurants, wineries, art galleries, and music venues.
- Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy hiking, mountain biking, and exploring the nearby national parks.