Travel Nurse RN - Psychiatric$2,372/week
Supplemental Health Care
- Start DateASAP
- Duration13 weeks
Supplemental Health Care is seeking Psychiatric Registered Nurses in Middleton, Wisconsin for a 13-week assignment at a partnering behavioral health facility. With our extensive local office network across the United States and our national support structures, you can trust that Supplemental Health Care will be there when you need us. Whether it's local assignments close to home or options across the state or country, SHC can help find the nurse contracts that work best for you.
Psychiatric RN Contract Details:
- $2,193 - $2,372 per week
- 13-week contract with possibility to extend
- Travel pay packages including housing and meals allowance are available
- Ability to review and implement Recovery/Treatment plans
- Ability to support medical and psycho-social care for members served
- Ability to administer oral and injectable medications
- Ability to act as a team member and provide input via reporting observations and concerns and asking appropriate questions
- Ability to review and implement recovery treatment plans for members served
- Demonstrated ability to implement physical crisis and de-escalation techniques
Apply online today to learn more about this Psychiatric Nurse positions and to start the placement process.
Supplemental Health Care offers a wide variety of industry-leading benefits including:
- Full medical, dental, vision, life, and even pet insurance to provide you with the coverage you need whenever you need it.
- Round the clock support. No matter where you are or what time it is, Supplemental Health Care is standing by.
- Our Share the Care program is the most dynamic, profitable referral program in the industry. To learn more about Share the Care, check out shccares.com/referrals.
- SHC offers a 401k Retirement Savings Program to both full-time and part-time employees with company matching and a wide range of investment options.
- Discounted and free online access to CEU courses through Supplemental University. Through our online CEU options, you have access to the courses you need on your schedule.
- Wisconsin RN License
- American Heart Association BLS
- 2 years of recent nursing experience
- Prior Psych nursing experience preferred
Supplemental Health Care will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state, or federal law. For this type of employment, Kentucky state law requires a criminal record check as a condition of employment.
Supplemental Health Care
As recipients of the Best in Staffing Awards for both Client and Talent, Supplemental Health Care is proud to be among only 2% of staffing companies singled out for the distinction based on the real feedback of our employees and the clients we serve. SHC has also earned The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval and is named among the Largest Health Care Staffing companies in the United States by Staffing Industry Analysts.
We are also thrilled to recognize our very own SLP, Dr. Kelly Byrd as the American Staffing Association 2024 National Staffing Employee of the Year and Health Care Sector All-Star. We’re honored to connect Dr. Byrd to employment, share her incredible story, and support her family literacy nonprofit.
For everyone that we serve, SHC is the place where caring hearts thrive.
Madison is the capital of Wisconsin, located about an hour west of Milwaukee. Frequently listed as one of the best places to live in the United States, this city ranks high in economy, diversity and education. Madison is a young and vibrant Midwestern town and is the home of the University of Wisconsin Madison, a top-ranked public institution. Visitors can’t miss the iconic Wisconsin State Capitol Building, a beautiful historic building located on a strip of land between Lakes Mendota and Monona, or the Olbrich Botanical Gardens, open year-round and boasting over 16 gardens. To really get a feel for this lively city, take a stroll down State Street, with seven blocks of bustling restaurants, beach access and street art.