Travel Radiology Technologist$2,973/week
5x8 hrs, Evenings
- Start Date3/11/2024
- Shift Breakdown5x8 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
- Estimated taxable pay$1,811/week
- Estimated non-taxable stipends$1,162/week
Working with Julia Hill has been absolutely wonderful thus far in my travel contract with PHP. She was very quick to submit me to my position, knowing that they go very fast. She was also able to negotiate with my facility about my schedule, which meant the world to me. I was able to get 2 8 hr shifts and 2 12 hr shifts, instead of the 5 8 hr shifts that the facility posted for. Every time I have a question or concern she is on the ball right away, and is very thorough with her responses. I would recommend PHP as a company as well as Julia as a recruiter. You guys rock !
About Watertown, NYAs a Travel Radiology Technologist in Watertown, NY here's what you should know:
- The cost of living in Watertown, NY is slightly lower than the national average, making it an affordable place to live.
- However, wages may be slightly lower to match the lower cost of living.
- In summer, the average high temperature is around 79°F, while the average low is around 57°F.
- In winter, the average high temperature is around 29°F, and the average low is around 11°F.
- Short term rentals and furnished housing options are available in Watertown, NY, and they can be relatively easy to find, especially through local real estate agencies or online rental platforms.
- Watertown, NY is relatively car-friendly, and most residents rely on personal vehicles for transportation.
- Public transportation options are available but may be limited compared to larger cities.
- Watertown, NY has a diverse population with a wide age range.
- Common health issues may include seasonal affective disorder due to the cold winters.
- There is a growing population of travel nurses in the area.
- Watertown, NY offers a variety of restaurants serving local and international cuisine.
- There are also opportunities to explore art and music, as well as engage in outdoor activities such as hiking, fishing, and winter sports.