Travel Cath Lab Technologist$2,478/week
3x12 hrs, Days
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown3x12 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
- Estimated taxable pay$679/week
- Estimated non-taxable stipends$1,799/week
Excellent recruiter and agency
Binghamton NY location I DO NOT recommend for travelers. It has nothing to do with recruiters but with SPD Director and managing staff there. Do not go even if you really do not have any other choice in the SPD field, you will figure out later why…just my honest review of this hospital run by bunch of previous gang members from the City…they do not care about anything besides their VIP patients how they call them…
8 nurses found this helpful
- Top paying contracts
- 24x7 concierge one-on-one service to meet your needs
- Long or short term contracts available nationwide
- Top 10 agency per recent traveler surveys
About Inglewood, CAAs a Travel Cardiac Catheterization Technologist in Inglewood, CA here's what you should know:
- Inglewood's cost of living is higher than the national average.
- Wages may not fully match up with the higher cost of living.
- Average summer highs are around 82°F, and winter lows are around 48°F.
- Short-term rentals are available but may require some effort to find due to high demand.
- Inglewood is car-friendly, but public transportation options are also available.
- Inglewood is a diverse city with a wide age range.
- Common health issues may include respiratory conditions due to air quality.
- There is a growing population of travel nurses in the area.
- Inglewood offers a variety of restaurants, art galleries, music venues, and sports facilities.
- Outdoor activities can be enjoyed in nearby parks and recreational areas.