Travel Cath Lab Technologist$3,526/week
Des Moines, IA
4x10 hrs, Days
- Start Date3/18/2024
- Shift Breakdown4x10 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
$3,526/WK total for 40
$2,280/WK Regular Hourly
$1,246/WK Housing and Meals Stipends
Schedule: 10H DAY
- 2+ years current clinical peripheral vascular experience
- BLS Required
- Peripheral Vascular experience
- ARRT, CCI, or other Cardiac certification accepted
- Assist with a variety of highly specialized procedures for Cath Lab patients.
- Assists with preparation of the Patient including maintaining sterile environment during procedures.
- Assists in the post procedural care of the patient to ensure optimal outcome and patient satisfaction thru discharge.
Des Moines, IA
Des Moines is Iowa's capital and largest city. Located on the Des Moines River in the south-central part of the state, it offers Midwestern charm and a wide range of attractions. Over 800 miles of biking trails and countless others for walking, running or hiking draw outdoor enthusiasts. Just southwest of downtown is Gray's Lake Park, with a 1.9-mile trail that circles the lake, a designated beach area for swimming and boat rentals for those wanting to take out canoes and sailboats. Des Moines is also a wonderful fishing spot for largemouth bass, catfish and crappie. Downtown Historic Court hosts the local farmers' market, one of the best in the country, with vendors from more than 50 Iowa counties selling everything from handcrafted items and flowers to fresh produce, cheeses and meats, and live entertainment while browsing.