Travel Registered Ultrasound Technologist$2,668/week
Los Alamos, NM
5x8 hrs, Days
- Start Date3/18/2024
- Shift Breakdown5x8 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
- Estimated taxable pay$1,510/week
- Estimated non-taxable stipends$1,158/week
Grow Your Career with HealthTrust & Lifepoint Health
Looking to expand your healthcare career in a new location? HealthTrust Workforce Solutions has partnered with Lifepoint Health to provide travel nurse opportunities through a nationwide network of caring, compassionate and inclusive facilities dedicated to making communities healthier.
As part of a leading diversified healthcare delivery network, Lifepoint Health facilities offer excellent opportunities for professional growth and advancement to accomplish your career goals. Additionally, they share a deep commitment to delivering high-quality patient care that supports a culture of safety for both employees and patients.
Combined with HWS’ commitment to the improvement of human life and experience as an industry leader for over 25 years, our Lifepoint Health partnership gives you the opportunity to be at the heart of your community and care for your neighbors.
This community hospital is seeking a highly skilled nurse to join their team for an 8, 10, or 13 week assignment based on the facility need.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist Healthcare professionals in delivering patient care
- Monitor, records, and communicate patient condition as appropriate to care team, physician, patient, and family
- Collaborate as needed across disciplines to coordinate patient care, including patient transfer, discharge, referral, and spiritual/psychosocial support needs
- Evaluate learning needs of patient and/or family and provide patient/family education appropriate to age, culture, condition, and circumstances
- Work as an advocate for the physical and emotional well-being of the patientWhat We Require from You:
- Minimum of one (1) year acute care experience in a hospital setting
- Appropriate certifications as required for specific position
- Degree from an accredited school
- Demonstrate code of conduct and compliance policies
- Ability to communicate clearly with the ability to read, write, speak, and understand English
Why You Will Love Working for HealthTrust:
- Weekly direct deposit pay options
- Guaranteed hours
- 401K with company match
- Ability to earn up to $750 for each referral
- Free private furnished housing or tax-free subsidy
- Career development for your lifestyle and location preference through a wide network of facilities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Los Alamos Medical Center, Los Alamos, NM
Category: LifePoint Health
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay Range: $67.5 - $70.2 Hourly
About Los Alamos, NMAs a travel nurse in Los Alamos, NM here's what you should know:
- Lower than the national average, making it an affordable option for travel nurses.
- Wages generally match the lower cost of living.
- Summer average high: 82°F, average low: 50°F.
- Winter average high: 43°F, average low: 17°F.
- Short term rentals are available and relatively easy to find, especially through local property management companies.
- Car friendliness is high, as the city is not very large and has well-maintained roads.
- Public transportation options are limited.
- The population is relatively diverse, with a mix of age ranges.
- Common health issues may include altitude-related concerns due to the city's elevation.
- Los Alamos has a small but active community of travel nurses.
- There are various restaurants offering a range of cuisines, and the city has a growing arts and music scene.
- Outdoor activities such as hiking, skiing, and exploring nearby national parks are popular.
- Sports facilities are available for recreational activities.