Travel Med Surg/Telemetry Nurse$2,281/week
3x12 hrs, Nights
- Start Date3/25/2024
- Shift Breakdown3x12 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
Working with Julia Hill has been absolutely wonderful thus far in my travel contract with PHP. She was very quick to submit me to my position, knowing that they go very fast. She was also able to negotiate with my facility about my schedule, which meant the world to me. I was able to get 2 8 hr shifts and 2 12 hr shifts, instead of the 5 8 hr shifts that the facility posted for. Every time I have a question or concern she is on the ball right away, and is very thorough with her responses. I would recommend PHP as a company as well as Julia as a recruiter. You guys rock !
About Beachwood, OHAs a Travel Med Surg/Telemetry Nurse in Beachwood, OH here's what you should know:
- The cost of living in Beachwood, OH is slightly higher than the national average, with housing costs being the primary contributor.
- However, wages generally match up with the higher cost of living.
- The average high temperature in summer is around 82°F, while the average low in winter is around 19°F.
- Short term rentals and furnished housing options are available in Beachwood, OH and can be found with relative ease.
- Beachwood is car-friendly with well-maintained roads and ample parking.
- Public transportation options are also available, including buses and commuter rail.
- Beachwood, OH is a diverse community with a mix of age groups.
- Common health issues may include seasonal allergies and cold-related illnesses.
- There is a growing population of travel nurses in the area.
- Beachwood offers a variety of dining options ranging from local eateries to upscale restaurants.
- The city also has a vibrant arts and music scene, along with opportunities for outdoor activities such as hiking and biking.