Travel CVOR Technologist$2,602/week
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown5x8 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
- Estimated taxable pay$1,440/week
- Estimated non-taxable stipends$1,162/week
Felt unsupportive, and communication was lacking in assisting the employee with the situation. Started well, and ended suddenly, with no explanation, or cause. Negative remarks that were hurtful as a "professional recruiter"
35 nurses found this helpful
About Greenville, NCAs a travel nurse in Greenville, NC here's what you should know:
- Greenville's cost of living is lower than the national average, making it an affordable place to live.
- Wages generally match up with the lower cost of living.
- Summer average highs are around 89°F, and winter average lows are around 32°F.
- Short term rentals are available and relatively easy to find in Greenville.
- Greenville is car-friendly, and public transportation options are limited.
- Greenville has a diverse population with a wide age range.
- Common health issues may include allergies and respiratory conditions due to pollen.
- There is a growing population of travel nurses in the area.
- Greenville offers a variety of restaurants, art galleries, and live music venues.
- Sports enthusiasts can enjoy local college games, and outdoor activities include parks and nature trails.