Travel Occupational Therapist$2,560/week
Cross Country Allied
5x8 hrs, Days
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown5x8 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
As an inpatient occupational therapist, you'll help individuals with the skills needed for life's daily activities. Working in a hospital or other inpatient healthcare facility, you'll review patients' medical histories, develop and implement occupational therapy treatment plans, recommend and provide equipment, monitor patient progress and more. You'll play a critical role in helping patients who are ill, injured or disabled regain quality of life.Minimum Requirements
- At least 1 year of recent experience as an occupational therapist in an inpatient setting
- Degree in relevant field
- BLS Certification (AHA)
- Current state license
- Private housing or generous housing allowance
- Comprehensive health insurance with prescription coverage
- Dependent health insurance with prescription coverage
- Competitive salaries
- Referral bonuses
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Direct deposit/free checking
- Unlimited free CE credits
Cross Country Allied
2 nurses found this helpful
About Visalia, CAAs a Travel Occupational Therapist in Visalia, CA here's what you should know:
- Visalia's cost of living is lower than the national average, making it an affordable place to live.
- Wages generally match the lower cost of living.
- Summer average high is around 94°F and low is around 63°F.
- Winter average high is around 55°F and low is around 36°F.
- Short term rentals are available and relatively easy to find in Visalia.
- Visalia is car-friendly with ample parking.
- Public transportation options are available but may be limited compared to larger cities.
- Visalia has a diverse population with a wide age range.
- Common health issues include respiratory conditions due to air quality.
- There is a growing population of travel nurses in Visalia.
- Visalia offers a variety of restaurants, art galleries, and live music venues.
- Sports enthusiasts can enjoy local parks and recreational activities.
- Outdoor enthusiasts can explore nearby Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks.