At Travel Nurse Across America, we take pride in doing things differently. We place our nurses on high-paying assignments in exciting locations across the country, but it's our service before, during and after your assignment that sets us apart. Our dedicated, supportive staff understands how stressful preparing for a travel assignment can be, and that's why we put our experience to work for you to remove the headaches and send you smoothly on your way.
Across our recruiting, clinical, quality assurance, payroll and housing teams, we promise to go out of our way to offer you an exceptional customer service experience. You may be a temporary employee of the facilities you serve, but when you travel with us, you become a permanent part of the TNAA family!
Some of the benefits you receive with TNAA:
- Low Census ProtectionTM - We pay for the number of hours you've agreed to work in your contract, regardless of changing needs of the hospital due to low census.
- Paid Sick Leave - Sick leave begins accruing from your first day, and you're eligible to use it after 90 days of employment.
- Travel Reimbursement - We offer up to $1,000 in travel expense reimbursement.
- Your Way is Paid - TNAA pays for all costs associated with getting the licenses and certifications needed for your assignment.
- Housing - Get the most out of your housing subsidy with our Easy Stay program or utilize our company provided housing.
- Insurance - We offer liability, vision, dental and health from Cigna, available from day one.
- Multiple Bonus Opportunities – We offer extension, rebook and completion bonuses. We also offer TNAA Boost Pay and referral bonuses.
- More of what we offer can be viewed on our website at, www.nurse.tv/benefits/.
Our Recruiter Team
Travel Nurse Across America Reviews
Always honest and helpful
Always honest and helpful
AnonymousShowing 1 - 5 of 567 reviews
I have been very impressed with TNAA. I was searching for a travel assignment after many years as a staff member in a position that I initially took as a traveler. Andrew Benfer, my recruiter, took the time to listen to what I was looking for and made it happen. Lavonia Clemons, QA Specialist, helped me organize and submit a mountain of paperwork electronically. I received my pay on time thanks to Ariele Soto in Payroll. I especially appreciate their patience with all my questions about using their website. Having traveled before, I do have a good understanding of how things work tax wise with housing, etc, and Andrew earned my trust initially through his straight forward approach to explaining benefits. The people who work at this company have earned its ranking with their professionalism, understanding of the market, and integrity. Every single person I interacted with addressed my questions with a day.