Effective Date: 03/07/2023
Personal Information We Collect
The type of personal information we collect and store depends on your activity on the Vivian platform. Here is the personal information we collect at various stages of use of the Vivian platform:
You Visit Vivian.comWhen you access the vivian.com website (including just browsing content), we collect certain personal information by automated means, including:
- Device Data: Technical data about your computer or device, like your IP address, device type, operating system type and version, unique device identifiers, browser type, browser language, your device's OS and other systems data. We also collect your approximate geographic location, like country, city, and approximate geographic coordinates, calculated based on your IP address. We may also allocate to you a unique browser ID by placing a cookie on your browser.
- Usage Data: Usage statistics about your interactions with our website, including the last page you were on before clicking to our website, pages of our website you visited, content you accessed, time you spent on pages, features you used, your search queries, click data, online chat communications, and the date and time of these activities.
The personal information listed above is collected through the use of server log files and tracking technologies, as detailed in the “Cookies and Data Collection Tools” Section. We use this personal information to identify new and returning visitors, and their usage and access preferences. We also may use this information in aggregate to analyze usage of the Vivian Platform. This enables us to improve the design, content and offerings on the Vivian Platform, and to personalize your experience (for instance, to recognize you by name when you return to our platform, to present content in the language of your browser, or to promote certain content or features to you).
If you create an account with Vivian, all Device Data and Usage Data will become associated with your account.
You Create a Healthcare Professional AccountIn order to use certain features (like applying for a job), you need to create a user account. When you create an account, including through a third-party platform like LinkedIn or Facebook, we collect and store any personal information you provide, such as:
- Account Data: When you create or update your account, we collect and store certain personal information like your first and last name, email address, and password. You may choose to provide us additional personal information like your phone number, date of birth, last four digits of your social security number, work history, references, education, certifications and other professional information you provide, as well as your account settings. We assign your account a unique identifying number.
- Social Media Sign-in: Vivian may enable you to create an account and log in using sign-in services such as Facebook and LinkedIn. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information from your Facebook or LinkedIn account with us. If you log in using your Facebook or LinkedIn profile, we may receive personal information like your name, profile picture, age information, language, email address, and friend / connections list. All such information is then added to your Account Data.
- Account Activity Data: When you are logged into your account, all your activities on the Vivian platform are associated with your account, including your job applications and information you provide (such as completed skills checklists), your interactions with recruiters, potential employers, or Vivian staff, including via chat, email, SMS messages, and push notifications, and how you respond or interact with these messages. Any previous Device Data and Usage Data is also associated with your account.
You use the Vivian Mobile Application
If you are a healthcare professional, you may create and access your account via our mobile app and use the Vivian platform and associated services through the app. In such case, we collect the same Account Data and associated Account Activity Data as if you were using the vivian.com website. We will also assign your app install a unique ID and will also receive the unique identifier that is tied to your app store account ID (such as Google Play or iTunes/Appstore or Amazon Appstore).
You Participate in a Loyalty Program
In order to earn rewards under certain loyalty programs, you may be required to provide a pay stub to enable Vivian to verify that you have been hired for a job via the Vivian platform. Vivian will collect and use your pay stub information for such verification. Vivian will not share your pay stub information with anyone. Your pay stub may contain your full social security number, which is not required for Vivian's verification. You should redact your social security number prior to uploading your pay stub to the Vivian platform.
You Use an Employer/Recruiter Account
Vivian provides its enterprise customers (“Customers”) services by connecting them to our jobs marketplace. In the course of providing such services, Vivian will receive and have access to personal information of individual users to whom Customers grant access (“Authorized Users”). For the purposes of the California Consumer Privacy Act, Customers are businesses and Vivian is a service provider.
Authorized Users may be employees or independent contractors of Customers. Customers decide which individuals are given access to Vivians services. Personal information processed by Vivian regarding Authorized Users includes the first and last name, professional email address, assigned Authorized User ID, when Authorized Users access our platform, and their activities on our platform while they are logged into their account, such as the candidate profiles they review, and communications with candidates and with our staff (including via chat, email, SMS messages, and push notifications). Vivian’s processing of Authorized User’s personal information is detailed in and governed by a written agreement between Vivian and each of its Customers.
Authorized Users should contact Customers (their employer) for assistance with any requests or questions relating to the processing of their personal information in connection with their use of Vivian’s services.
You Participate in a Challenge, Contest or Sweepstakes
By performing certain actions on our platform or using some of our functionalities or features, you may be eligible, where indicated, to participate in a contest or in a drawing for a prize. The full terms and conditions of any such challenge, contest or sweepstakes (“Promotion”) will be set forth where the opportunity to enter the Promotion is offered. To administer a Promotion and fulfill prizes to the winners, we may collect additional personal information about you when you enter the promotion, or once you have become eligible for receiving a prize, such as your postal address. We may also disclose such personal information with our prize fulfillment vendors.
You Contact Our Support Team
You may contact our support team to report a problem or concern, or you may contact us via a “contact us” feature on the Vivian platform. When you do, we collect and store your email address and the content of your message, as well as the content of any response we provide. Because email communications are not always secure, and because we tie your messages to your email address, please do not include sensitive personal information in your messages to us.
You Click on Links to Other Services
The Vivian platform may contain links to external websites and services. These links are provided only for your convenience and you are free to use them. We do not control these other websites, and any personal information collected by them via their websites is governed by their respective privacy policies.
How We Collect Your Personal Information
You Provide the Personal Information Directly to Us
When you create an account or apply for a job, you provide your Account Data and other professional information, as explained in the You Create a Healthcare Professional Account Section. If you are an Authorized User of a Vivian Health Customer, the Customer created login credentials for you with your name and professional email.
Cookies and Data Collection Tools
Vivian and other parties acting on our behalf (like vendors who power our chat or text message features, analytics vendors and advertising companies we hire to promote our platform) use data collection tools like cookies, web beacons, tags, scripts, customized links, device or browser fingerprints and similar tracking technologies (together, “Data Collection Tools“) to gather personal information when you use the Vivian platform. These Data Collection Tools automatically track and collect certain Device Data and Usage Data when you use the Vivian platform (See the Personal Information We Collect Section).
Cookies are small text files stored by your browser, to collect, and store information about your activities across websites and apps, including the Vivian platform. Cookies can remain on your computer or mobile device for different periods of time. Some cookies are 'session cookies', meaning that they exist only while your browser is open. These are deleted automatically once you close your browser. Other cookies are 'permanent cookies', meaning that they survive after your browser is closed. They can be used by websites and advertising services to recognize you when you open your browser and browse the Internet again. Cookies can be “first party”, meaning they are served directly by us to your browser or mobile device, or “third party”, meaning they are served by either one of our vendors to provide their services to us, or by an advertising partner when we promote our services.
To manage your cookie settings, see the Managing Cookies section below, and to, opt out of selling or sharing your personal information via third party cookies (as defined in the CCPA for California users) or to opt out of cookies for interest based advertising (for Virgina users), see the How to Opt Out of Selling, Sharing and Targeted Advertising (CA and VA) section below.
We Receive Personal Information about You from Other Sources
Vivian may use certain services that offer access to public records of healthcare professional license verification information. When we access such services to verify a professional's license status, we may add such license status to the individual's health care professional account.
How we Use your Personal Information
We collect and process your personal information for the following purposes:
- To make the Vivian platform function: We use personal information to facilitate our website, app, and services’ technical functioning, including recognizing you across your various mobile and desktop devices, troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- To provide our services: We use personal information to provide and administer our jobs portal and associated services to healthcare professionals, recruiters, and employers, including processing healthcare professional requests to apply to a job, matching candidates with job offers, connecting candidates with potential employers, enabling direct communication between candidates and potential employers, promotion of certain job opportunities that may interest specific healthcare professionals, and sending personalized messages to healthcare professionals based on other jobs they have applied to or their professional skills. Compensation information we receive from healthcare professionals is anonymized and aggregated with other compensation data to provide pay insights and recommendations to healthcare professionals, healthcare facilities and staffing agencies.
- To administer our platform: We use personal information to communicate with you by onsite or in app messaging, push notification, support chat, email, text messages or telephone, to provide updates about the status of your applications, responding to your questions, sending you administrative messages and information about our service. This may include sending you messages on behalf of employers, candidates and Vivian staff, sending notifications about changes to our services and updates to our terms of services or other applicable terms; sending messages about your account and soliciting your feedback via surveys.
- To promote our services to existing users: We use your personal information to send you Vivian promotional information by push notification, email or text messages, such as messages about new features and services, rewards programs, promotions, newsletters, content and other available content. We may also send you our customers job listings based on your past jobs, work experience and qualifications or past job searches you performed on our platform.
- To promote our platform and services to the general public: We promote our services and our customers job listings on third-party job boards and other third-party websites and applications. Our advertising partners may use Device Data and Usage Data to target our advertisements to you when you are visiting third party websites.
- To improve our platform and services: We use aggregated data from our users to determine healthcare job market trends based on what content is consumed, what job searches are performed, and other aggregated platform usage data. This helps us inform and improve our services to healthcare professionals and employers, and to develop new products, services, and features.
- For safety and compliance: We use information about your device and usage of our platform for security, fraud and abuse prevention, safety and integrity of our systems, users, employees, third parties and the public, or as otherwise required for us to comply with any applicable laws.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
Except as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law or regulation, we will only retain your personal information (which includes the categories of Personal Information for California residents set forth in the charts below) for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, as required to satisfy any legal obligations, or as necessary to resolve disputes. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider applicable legal requirements, the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes we process your personal information for, and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means. For certain types of personal information we will only maintain it for a limited duration.
For example, absent an applicable legal obligation or dispute, we will generally retain the following categories of information as follows:
- Device Data and Usage Data. If you have not created an account with Vivian, we retain personal information collected about visitors of the vivian.com website for up to five years. If you have created an account with Vivian, your Device and Usage Data will be associated with your account for the entire duration of your account, and will be anonymized after you have terminated your account, meaning that your Device and Usage Data will no longer be associated with your account.
- Health Professional Account Data: We retain all personal information associated with your account for up to 60 days after your account is terminated, unless you instruct us otherwise, after which information about your account activity remains but is anonymized and no longer tied to your name or email address or any other information that may identify you within our active account database.
- Pay stub records: If you provide your pay stub to us for verification of employment and hiring through the Vivian platform, we will store your pay stub for a period not longer than six months.
- Employer/Recruiter Account Data: We retain personal information linked to employer/recruiter accounts only for the duration of our contracts with our Customers and up to 60 days thereafter, or as otherwise provided in such contracts, after which the employer/recruiter account activity data remains but is anonymized and no longer tied to a name or email address or any other personal information that may identify the end-user of the account within our active account database.
With Whom and Why we Share your Personal Information
Recruiters or Potential Employers
Upon the instruction of healthcare professionals, including when they apply for a job, we provide their personal information to the recruiter or potential employer, so they can consider the application. This personal information may include the healthcare professional's contact information, professional experience, professional credentials and other related personal information.
We share user personal information with vendors who perform services on our behalf, like hosting, fraud and abuse prevention, data analysis, push notification, chat, email and text messaging services, including for the creation of email target lists for various promotional messages, the dispatch of promotional and informational messages, analysis of actions you take upon receiving messages, and the management of unsubscribe requests and our email sunset policy. We also use vendors to administer surveys who may receive or collect certain personal information about you if you participate in a survey. We also use vendors to manage our CRM and marketing databases that include prospect and customer contact information as well as details of communications with them. CRM data is hosted in databases controlled by us and hosted by our vendor. These vendors may access and use your personal information solely as we direct, to provide our requested service.
Vivian's Advertising Partners
Event Participants and Sponsors
When we organize online or live events, we may share your contact information, company and job title with speakers and presenters of event sessions, and with event sponsors. Such information may also be shared with other participants through attendee lists. We may use an external platform or application to manage our events. Such platforms or apps allow event participants to opt-in to event attendee lists and messaging features. Other attendees may view the profile or contact information you provide.
For Security and Legal Compliance
We may disclose your personal information to external parties if we (in our sole discretion) have a good faith belief that the disclosure is:
- Required by law, requested as part of a judicial, governmental, or legal inquiry, order, or proceeding or reasonably necessary as part of a valid subpoena, warrant, or other legally-valid request;
- Required to detect, prevent, or address fraud, abuse, misuse, potential violations of law (or rule or regulation), or security or technical issues;
- Reasonably necessary in our discretion to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property, or safety of our users, customers, employees, or members of the public, or the security of our platform and operations.
During a Change in Control
If Vivian is part of a business transaction like a merger, acquisition, corporate divestiture, or dissolution (including bankruptcy), or a sale of all or some of its assets, we may disclose or transfer all of your personal information to the acquiring or successor organization (including prior to the transaction for due diligence purposes).
Your Privacy Rights and Choices
You have rights and choices regarding our collection and use of your personal information, as well as the collection and use by some of our partners. These are detailed below.
Unsubscribing From our Emails
We may use your email address to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may opt out of receiving any or all emails from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided at the bottom of any email we send. You may also contact us at [email protected] to make an email unsubscribe request. After we receive your request, please allow up to ten business days for us to complete your request, during which you may still receive some emails from us. Please note that certain advertisers that maintain their own mailing lists may send communications that advertise our products or services; and you may need to contact those parties directly in order to stop receiving their email communications.
You may receive text messages from us, recruiting agencies, potential employers, or other parties we use to make our services available to you. These text messages are necessary in order to deliver our services to our customers and health care professionals. If you agree to use our job platform, you agree to receive these text messages. You may opt-out of receiving certain text messages by texting "STOP" in response to a message. Note that if you opt-out of receiving certain messages, you may continue to receive other text messages from us. If you need any assistance, text "HELP" in response to the message. You may also contact us at [email protected] to update the communication preference settings of your account. Note, however, that recruiters may still contact you via SMS.
Terminating your Account
- Network Advertising Initiative (http://www.networkadvertising.org/)
- Digital Advertising Alliance (http://www.aboutads.info/consumers)
- Your Online Choices (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/)
You may opt out of tracking and receiving tailored advertisements on your mobile device by some mobile advertising companies and other similar entities by downloading the App Choices app at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/appchoices . In addition, third party tools enable you to search for and opt-out of some of these devices, such as the Ghostery browser plug-in available at https://www.ghostery.com/ .
Do Not Track (DNT) is an optional browser setting that allows you to express your preferences regarding tracking by advertisers and other third-parties. We do not respond to “Do not Track” Signals.
State Specific Disclosures and Rights
Category of Personal Information
Purposes for Collection and Use
We collect your IP address and assign a unique cookie to your browser.
If you create a healthcare professional account we collect your first and last name, email address, and password. You may provide additional personal information like your phone number, date of birth and last four digits of your social security number. We assign your account a unique identifying number.
If you log in with a Facebook or LinkedIn account, we may receive your name, profile picture, age, language, email address, and friend / connections list.
We use Personal Information to provide our services to you.
We use cookie and IP information to enable you to access our platform, provide basic functionality (like logging in or accessing content), secure our platform, protect against fraudulent logins, and detect and prevent abuse or unauthorized use of your account.
We use IP and Personal Information derived from cookies to identify new and returning visitors, and their usage and access preferences. We may also personalize your experience (for instance, to recognize you by name when you return to our platform, to present content in the language of your browser, or to promote certain content or features to you).
We use your contact information to communicate with you by email, text messages or telephone, including on behalf of potential employers. We may send you messages about your account and soliciting your feedback via surveys.
Upon your instruction, or when you apply for a job, we disclose your name and contact information with the recruiter or potential employer, so they can consider your application and reach out to you.
Customer records information including the Identifiers listed above.
Social Security number, employment history (unless redacted).
For the purposes listed above for Identifiers.
Included in pay stub used for the verification of employment and hiring through the Vivian platform.
Internet or other electronic network activity information
We collect usage statistics about your interactions with our platform, including the last page you were on before clicking to our platform, pages you visited, content you accessed, time you spent on pages, features you used, your search queries, click data, online chat communications, and the date and time of these activities.
We also log job applications you consult and apply for and information you provide (such as completed skills checklists), your interactions with recruiters, potential employers, or Vivian staff, including via chat, email, SMS messages, and push notifications, and how you respond or interact with these messages.
We use this Personal Information to analyze platform usage. This enables us to improve the design, content and services on our platform.
We measure our platform usage and performance data such as visit counts, traffic sources. This helps us test different versions of Vivian.com to see which features or content users prefer and determine which email messages are opened.
We also use this Personal Information to determine healthcare job market trends based on what content is consumed, what job searches are performed, and other aggregated platform usage data. This helps us inform and improve our services to healthcare professionals and employers, and to develop new products, services, and features.
We also observe usage trends to secure our platform, prevent fraud and abuse.
We also collect your approximate geographic location, like country, city, and approximate geographic coordinates, calculated based on your IP address.
We may send you our customers job listings based on your region and tailor the content presented to you based on your region.
Professional or employment-related information
If you create a healthcare professional account you may submit to us your work history, references, education, certifications and other professional information.
We may also receive your past or current compensation information.
We may send you our customers job listings based on your past jobs, work experience and qualifications.
Upon your instruction, or when you apply for a job, we disclose your work credentials with the recruiter or potential employer, so they can consider your application.
We anonymize and aggregate healthcare professional compensation information to provide pay insights and recommendations to healthcare professionals, healthcare facilities and staffing agencies.
Non-public education information
If you create a healthcare professional account you may submit to us your education information and certifications.
We send you our customers job listings based on your education and certifications.
Upon your instruction, or when you apply for a job, we disclose your education and certifications with the recruiter or potential employer, so they can consider your application.
Sales and Sharing
We Share and Sell Identifiers, Geolocation data, and Internet and other electronic network activity with Third Party advertisers and analytics partners to target ads to you based on your activities on the Vivian platform. This is to allow our advertising partners to target advertisements to you when you are visiting third party websites via cookies and other browser identifiers.
Rights Under the CCPA
If you are a California resident, you have certain rights under the CCPA. These include:
Right to Know or Access to the Personal Information we have Collected about You
As a California resident, you have the right to request to know more about the categories and specific pieces of Personal Information that we have Collected about you and access a portable copy of your Personal Information. Specifically, you have to right to know:
- The categories of Personal Information we have Collected about you
- The categories of sources from which the Personal Information was Collected
- Our Business or Commercial Purposes for Collecting, Selling, or Sharing your Personal Information
- The categories of Third Parties to which we disclosed your Personal Information
- The categories of Personal Information we Sold or Shared about you and the categories of Third Parties to which each category of Personal Information was Sold or Shared
- The categories of Personal Information we disclosed about you for a Business Purpose and the categories of recipients to which it was disclosed
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we have Collected about you
Requests of this nature may be made no more than twice in a 12-month period.
Right to Deletion
As a California resident, you have the right to request that we delete the Personal Information that we have Collected directly from you and are currently maintaining. Please note, however, that we may have a legal basis for retaining certain Personal Information under the CCPA, despite your request.
Right to Correct Personal Information
As a California resident, you may request that Vivian correct Personal Information that we maintain about you if you believe such Personal Information is inaccurate. We may request documentation from you in connection with your request. We will also require you (or your agent) to be verified before honoring your correction requests. Upon receipt of a verifiable request to correct inaccurate Personal Information, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to correct the personal information as you direct. You can also correct certain Personal Information that we maintain about you by logging into your Healthcare Professional account or your Employer/Recruiter Account.
Right to Limit our Use of Your Sensitive Personal Information
Vivian does not collect or use Sensitive Personal Information.
Right to Non-Discrimination
Vivian will not discriminate against you or penalize you in any way if you choose to exercise any of the privacy rights described above.
Right to Opt Out of the Sale or Sharing of Personal Information
We only engage in Sales and Sharing via tracking technologies, such as cookies and software development kits (SDKs) through the Vivian platform. You have the right to opt-out of the Sale or Sharing of your Personal Information in the context of cookies or other tracking technologies.
Exercising Rights under the CCPA
To exercise any of the rights under the CCPA listed above, contact us at [email protected] or write to us at 150 Spear Street, Suite 725, San Francisco CA 94105. The CCPA allows you to designate an authorized agent to make these requests on your behalf. For your protection, we may require that the request be sent through the email address associated with your account, and we may need to verify you and/or your agent’s identity before fulfilling your request.
To opt out of Sale or Sharing via cookies or other tracking technologies, please see instructions in the How to Opt Out of Selling, Sharing and Targeted Advertising (CA and VA) Section below. You may also opt out of the Sale or Sharing of your Personal Information via cookies or tracking technologies through an opt-out preference signal. In order to process your request through an opt-out preference signal, you must use a browser supporting the preference signal. If you choose to use an opt-out preference signal, you will need to turn it on for each browser and each device you use.
Notice of Financial Incentive
If we offer any financial incentives in connection with sweepstakes and other giveaways, we will provide a notice of financial incentive disclosure, including the material terms associated with each financial incentive we offer at the time you consent to participate in a sweepstakes or other giveaway. For additional information on contests or sweepstakes, please refer to the Personal Information We Collect Section.
California Shine the Light
California's "Shine the Light" law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our platform that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected] or write us at 150 Spear Street, Suite 725, San Francisco CA 94105, with the phrase “California Shine the Light”and include your mailing address, state of residence (California), and email address.
This section applies to Virginia Consumers as defined by the Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act (“VCDPA”) that use our platform. Capitalized terms defined in the VCDPA that are used in this section shall have the same meaning as in the VCDPA.
We also Process your Personal Data for Targeted Advertising. You have the right to opt-out of the Processing of your Personal Data for Targeted Advertising, as described below.
Rights under the VCDPA
If you are a Virginia Consumer, subject to certain conditions and restrictions set out in the VCDPA and other applicable laws, you have the following rights with regard to your Personal Data:
- Right to Access. You have the right to know the Personal Data that we may hold about you and access such Personal Data.
- Right to Correct. You have the right to request that we correct inaccuracies in your Personal Data.
- Right to Delete. You have the right to request that we delete certain Personal Data that we have collected from or obtained about you.
- Right to Opt-Out of Sales. We do not Sell your Personal Data as defined under the VCDPA.
- Right to Opt-Out of Profiling. We do not engage in profiling that results in decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects, and as such this right is not applicable.
- Right to Appeal. If you are unsatisfied with our actions related to the exercise of one of your privacy rights above, you may appeal our decision.
- Right to Opt-Out of Targeted Advertising. You may request that we stop disclosures of your Personal Data for Targeted Advertising.
Exercising Rights under the VCDPA
To opt out of Targeted Advertising, please see instructions in the How to Opt Out of Selling, Sharing and Targeted Advertising (CA and VA) Section below.
To exercise any of the other rights under the VCDPA listed above, contact us at [email protected] or write to us at 150 Spear Street, Suite 725, San Francisco CA 94105. Please note that, depending on the nature of your request, you may be asked to provide information to verify your identity before your request can be processed. We will confirm receipt of your request and respond to your request as soon as we reasonably can and no later than legally required.
You may exercise your rights under the VCDPA no more than twice in a 12-month period. If you choose to exercise any of the privacy rights described above, you will not receive discriminatory treatment from us.
Vivian does not sell its users’ personal information or personal data as selling is defined by Nevada law. Nonetheless, Nevada residents have the right to submit a request that we do not sell your covered personal information, which you can do by contact us at [email protected] or write to us at 150 Spear Street, Suite 725, San Francisco CA 94105.
How to Opt Out of Selling, Sharing and Targeted Advertising (CA and VA)
To opt out of Sharing or Selling your Personal Information (if you are a California resident) or Targeted Advertising (if you are a Virginia resident), click on the “Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information” link in the footer of our website or click the link below.
This function is not activated if you do not have a California or Virginia IP address. If the button is not active, please try again from a California or Virginia location.
If you click on the above button to opt out of Selling or Sharing by Vivian for Targeted Advertising, Vivian will not allow our advertising partners to place new cookies or recognize any existing cookies they may have previously placed on your browser or device. The only Sales and Sharing for targeted Advertising we engage in is via cookies or tracking technologies.
Security of Your Personal Information
Vivian takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information.We have different security measures based on the type and sensitivity of the personal information we collect and store. Vivian however cannot guarantee that all personal information we store and all communications between you and others via the Vivian.com platform will never be accessed by an unauthorized person.
The login credentials of your account, specifically your account password, is an important part of our security system, and it is your responsibility to protect it. You should not disclose your password to anyone, and if you believe your password or account has been compromised, you should change it immediately and contact us at [email protected] to let us know.
Information Relating to Children
We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 16 years old (or older if required in an applicable jurisdiction to comply with applicable laws). If you are not over 16 years old (or older if required in an applicable jurisdiction to comply with applicable laws) then DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE. If you believe that we may have personal information from or about a child under the age of 16 years old, please contact us here Note that we'll attempt to delete the account of any child under the age of 16 that's reported to us as soon as possible. You are responsible for any and all account activity conducted by a minor on your account.
The Vivian platform is owned and operated by Vivian Health, Inc. To contact us with any question or request about our collection, use and sharing of your personal information, email us at [email protected] or write to us at 150 Spear Street, Suite 725, San Francisco CA 94105.