Vivian Health
Vivian Updates

NurseFly is Now Vivian Health

NurseFly has changed its name to Vivian Health.

We’ve taken this leap because our vision goes beyond travel nursing. We want to make all kinds of healthcare jobs — permanent positions, per-diem, local contracts, and yes, travel jobs work for all kinds of healthcare workers and the people who hire them.

Healthcare professionals deserve better.

In 2020, healthcare professionals played a critical role in serving our country and the world during the COVID-19 public health crisis, ensuring that patients everywhere were taken care of. At Vivian, we’re committed to serving those who serve others and to understanding exactly what healthcare professionals need as they navigate the often complicated and tiring healthcare job search process.

We started our journey by bringing more transparency and increased access to the opaque and sometimes confusing travel nursing industry. Over the past few years, we’ve connected hundreds of thousands of healthcare professionals to new job opportunities by providing them with more access to honest, transparent, and real-time information. As we expand our marketplace and our mission, we’re committing to a relentless focus on healthcare professionals’ needs in order to build the jobs marketplace that works for them.

We’re reimagining how this works for recruiters, too.

This is a two-sided problem. The system has pitted healthcare professionals against healthcare recruiters for too long. The problem isn’t healthcare professionals, and it’s not recruiters. It’s the system. The way we’ve done healthcare jobs in America hasn’t worked for anyone. Vivian represents an entirely new model built on transparency, speed, and matching. With us, recruiters spend less time shuffling papers and more time engaging with relevant clinicians, making this entire industry work faster.

It shouldn’t cost this much or take this long.

One in eight individuals in the United States works in healthcare, and hiring a single one of them can take months and cost tens of thousands of dollars. Imagine a future where every healthcare professional can find their perfect job with the press of a button. Where every single patient gets the care they need, because every position is perfectly staffed. Imagine technology that can cut through the noise, slash the bloated costs and the lengthy timelines of the American healthcare system, and you’ve started to imagine what we’re building every day. With increasing clinician turnover, short-staffed facilities, and a rise in burnout amongst healthcare professionals, the need for Vivian’s solution to reduce the time to hire and the cost to hire for America’s healthcare hiring system has never been more evident.

We’re obsessed with the truth.

In the end, Vivian’s not-so-secret weapon is the truth. It’s what makes us tick. We were the first in the industry to post salaries for every position. Our search tools help people understand the truth about thousands of job positions, and we developed the Universal Profile to become the single source of truth on healthcare professionals’ credentials. We’re bringing radical transparency to all healthcare professionals and to the people who hire them.

We’re rebuilding the way that America finds healthcare work—one job at a time. 

The name Vivian comes from two Latin roots: “Viv,” meaning “life,” and “-ian,” meaning “worker.” So Vivian means “life worker.”  Our new name is a nod to those who work to give life to others, and it captures our mission of building the definitive jobs marketplace that serves all healthcare professionals. With over 1,000,000 job applications facilitated already, we’re well on our way to helping fix America’s healthcare recruiting system.

We’re Vivian, and we’re fixing how America finds healthcare work.

To learn more about Vivian Health, read our Vivian FAQs.

parth
Parth Bhakta

Parth is the CEO & Founder of Vivian Health. Vivian's mission is to empower every healthcare professional to find their perfect job opportunity faster and easier than ever before.

Comments (20)

I am interested😊

Thanks for reaching out, Jane! Please browse our current job posts at http://www.vivian.com/browse-jobs/landing to view and apply for positions that might interest you. If we don’t have anything listed that fits your needs now, please check back later as new jobs post regularly.

Are you needing speech therapists for locations?
If yes, please specify.

Thanks for reaching out, Prof Hankins! Vivian’s jobs marketplace currently has permanent, travel and per diem positions for speech language pathologists listed. To explore the different locations of these jobs, please visit our jobs page here: https://www.vivian.com/browse-jobs/landing. Open the “All disciplines & specialties” drop-down menu and click on “Therapy” then select “Speech Language Pathologist” and click “See Results.” You can also learn more about these roles on our Speech Language Pathologist Salary page, found here: https://www.vivian.com/therapy/speech-language-pathologist/salary/. For questions about our website, please feel free to use the “Contact Vivian” option under the Resources tab to reach our 24/7 help desk. Best of luck in your job search!

Also clever…. Good to check before posting👍

I read the entire write up on Vivian and WOW. It is clever and authentic.
I want a travel and then later permanent position. I love the energy
And truth.

I understand vetting client, but I’m really getting tired of these companies who want all of your certification, references, driver’s license and banking information before they reveal the location of the status of the contract and location. And then the contract can get canceled at any time for any reason and you can’t get in touch with the recruiter to replace the position. Show me your receipts first before I give you all of mine!

Love all the opportunities offered to other healthcare positions! Keep up the good wir

I am looking forward to working with this company! I value honesty, it is essential for a great relationship in work as well as life!

I would like to join.

yes this is a good oppertunity to medical professionals to do work nd show our skill i am intrusted for job

When I first found nursefly, I thought yes, this is what I need. I want to know if there is a contract matching what I’m looking for BEFORE I talk to someone. Pay shouldn’t be a big secret. I don’t want to spend hours on the phone just to find they don’t have what I’m looking for. Now I don’t talk to a company if their pay rates are hidden.

Would like to get on board

Yes I’m looking for per diem work

I’m looking forward to seeing this in action. I’m thinking more about going perdeim than traveling again.

This is a fresh start post pandemic.

Hope this is answers to many prayers!!

Life worker is inclusive of all disciplines and is a welcomed change! Kudos to forward thinking! I look forward to working with you!

I love that, Life Worker. A different perspective. Honorable.

Yey! I am always on the lookout for per diem/part time assignments! This is wonderful news! Thank you for letting us know!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Most Popular on Community Hub