image description image description

Resource Hub

rachel-nurseflygmail-com
Rachel Norton BSN, RN

I have been a critical care nurse since 2007. I grew up in the northeast but enjoy every corner of the country. My passions are people and travel. Travel nursing allows me to meet amazing people and satisfy my wanderlust. I love inspiring other nurses to travel and expand their practice.

I have been a critical care nurse since 2007. I grew up in the northeast but enjoy every corner of the country. My passions are people and travel. Travel nursing allows me to meet amazing people and satisfy my wanderlust. I love inspiring other nurses to travel and expand their practice.

View all posts by Rachel Norton BSN, RN

Nurse Life 5 Ways Bedside Staff Managers Can Actually Celebrate Nurses This Nurses Week

Being a nurse is hard work, and since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, it has only gotten harder. Nurses…

Being a nurse is hard work, and since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, it…

Inspiration Let the Jobs Come to You: How our Job Proposals can Land You the Perfect Job

Vivian Job Proposals are designed to match your job search criteria, and ultimately send you the ‘perfect’ job for you.…

Vivian Job Proposals are designed to match your job search criteria, and ultimately send you…

Vivian Updates In Case You Missed It: 5 Features We’ve Added to Vivian to Improve Your Job Search Experience

We’ve been working hard at Vivian to improve the job search experience, and we recognize sometimes it’s the small things…

We’ve been working hard at Vivian to improve the job search experience, and we recognize…

Inspiration Healthcare Influencers We Love Following

If there has been anything positive about the pandemic (other than highlighting just how important nurses are!)- it’s the content…

If there has been anything positive about the pandemic (other than highlighting just how important…

Money and Taxes 2022: Understanding Travel Nursing Tax Rules

Before you file, learn more about travel nursing taxes including tax-free stipends and permanent tax homes.

Before you file, learn more about travel nursing taxes including tax-free stipends and permanent tax…

Travel Guides Florida, “The Sunshine State”: Location Guide

Looking at jobs in Miami or Tampa? Read on for top Florida employers, must-see tourist spots and more.

Looking at jobs in Miami or Tampa? Read on for top Florida employers, must-see tourist…