Travel Hospice Nurse$2,890/week
Lincoln City, OR
5x8 hrs, Days
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown5x8 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
- Estimated taxable pay$1,490/week
- Estimated non-taxable stipends$1,400/week
Felt unsupportive, and communication was lacking in assisting the employee with the situation. Started well, and ended suddenly, with no explanation, or cause. Negative remarks that were hurtful as a "professional recruiter"
35 nurses found this helpful
About Lincoln City, ORAs a travel nurse in Lincoln City, OR here's what you should know:
- The cost of living in Lincoln City, OR is slightly higher than the national average.
- Wages may not fully match up with the higher cost of living.
- In the summer, average highs are around 65-70°F, and in the winter, average lows are around 40-45°F.
- There are options for short term rentals in Lincoln City, OR, and they are relatively easy to find.
- Lincoln City is more car-friendly, as public transportation options are limited.
- The population in Lincoln City, OR is diverse, with a wide age range.
- Common health issues may include seasonal allergies due to the coastal location.
- There is a growing population of travel nurses in the area.
- Lincoln City offers a variety of restaurants, beautiful coastal scenery, art galleries, live music, water sports, and outdoor activities such as hiking and beachcombing.