Travel Cath Lab Technologist$2,499/week
5x8 hrs, Days
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown5x8 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
- Estimated taxable pay$1,400/week
- Estimated non-taxable stipends$1,099/week
- Weekly pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- Continuing Education
- 401k retirement plan
- Referral bonus
- Employee assistance programs
- Company provided housing options
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Life insurance
Used to be better
I signed on during COVID. Had a GREAT recruiter and team. Recruiter retired and I have been assigned several in a year. I don't know who I'm talking to half the time. This latest contract was an extension and there was a discrepancy between the contract I had and the contract the hospital had. The vendor was playing both sides. This is sketchy to me, and add in the fact that their hourly pay including the stipend is capped at $53/hr, I'm looking elsewhere.
22 nurses found this helpful
Over the years Nurses PRN grew and evolved as a nationwide healthcare staffing company, and therefore wanted to be more inclusive to all valued healthcare professionals: nurses, allied health, locum tenens, CNAs, and more. This lead to the introduction of PRN Healthcare, which is inclusive of Nurses PRN and all of our other healthcare divisions.
Our mission to create authentic, meaningful relationships with our healthcare professionals helps us set them up for success in their dream assignment, whether that be a travel contract, local contract, or per diem shift. This is all driven by the simple idea that better care for our healthcare workers, leads to better patient care – and this is all supported by a dedicated internal staff.
Our company culture is strongly backed by faith-based values and activities, to remind us that our success provides us the opportunity to serve and give back to our communities. This is the spirit of caregiving. This is PRN Healthcare.
About Salisbury, NCAs a travel nurse in Salisbury, NC here's what you should know:
- Lower than the national average, making it an affordable place to live.
- Wages generally match up with the lower cost of living.
- Average summer highs around 89°F and lows around 68°F.
- Winter highs around 51°F and lows around 30°F.
- Short term rentals are available and relatively easy to find, especially through online platforms.
- Car friendliness is high, with easy access to parking.
- Public transportation options are limited.
- Diverse community with a wide age range.
- Common health issues may include allergies and respiratory conditions due to pollen.
- There is a growing population of travel nurses in the area.
- Plenty of restaurants offering diverse cuisines, local art galleries and music venues, opportunities for outdoor activities including hiking and water sports.