Travel Nurse RN - Long Term Acute Care$2,772/week
3x12 hrs, Days
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown3x12 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
- Estimated taxable pay$1,540/week
- Estimated non-taxable stipends$1,232/week
- Holiday Pay
- License and certification reimbursement
Benefits/Perks of working with VIBRA TRAVELS:
• Work with 1 recruiter from start to finish and assignment to assignment
• Local and Non-local positions available
• Competitive hourly rate in addition to tax-free stipend (if applicable)
• No pay cuts mid-contract
• Referral bonus (up to $1500 per referral!)
• License reimbursement if traveling to new state where new license is required
• Your pick of assignments at facilities we own and operate nationwide (70+) or partner facilities
• Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
• Additional certifications may be required by Vibra Travels (ex ACLS, PALS, NRP)
• 1 full year of RN experience; Diploma or Associate of Science Degree in Nursing required.
Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment required.
• Previous acute care experience is strongly preferred.
• Ability to project a professional image.
• Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
• Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
• Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
• Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
• Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace
Per Federal Health Care Worker Vaccine Requirements, all employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption. Anyone hired by the company must provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccine before they can begin employment or request and be approved for a valid religious or medical exemption. Unvaccinated employees on an approved exemption must submit to weekly COVID-19 testing and wear a respirator at all times while in the facility. Some states and locations require increased frequency testing pursuant to state regulations.
Portland is a colorful, eclectic city in the Pacific Northwest and the largest city in Oregon. It sits on the Willamette and Columbia Rivers, with snowcapped Mt. Hood looming in the distance, offering panoramic views. You get the best of all worlds in Portland, a thriving city with fantastic restaurants and coffee shops, plus lots of accessible nature nearby. Check out the Japanese Garden and Powell’s City of Books, and don’t forget to grab an iconic pink box of donuts at Voodoo Doughnut. If you’re feeling adventurous, take a day trip to visit some of the many mossy waterfalls in the Columbia River Gorge or hike around Mt. Hood National Forest for a close-up view of the enormous stratovolcano.