Travel Medical Surgical Nurse$2,564/week
3x12 hrs, Nights
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown3x12 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
- Estimated taxable pay$1,164/week
- Estimated non-taxable stipends$1,400/week
Working with Julia Hill has been absolutely wonderful thus far in my travel contract with PHP. She was very quick to submit me to my position, knowing that they go very fast. She was also able to negotiate with my facility about my schedule, which meant the world to me. I was able to get 2 8 hr shifts and 2 12 hr shifts, instead of the 5 8 hr shifts that the facility posted for. Every time I have a question or concern she is on the ball right away, and is very thorough with her responses. I would recommend PHP as a company as well as Julia as a recruiter. You guys rock !
About Newport, ORAs a Travel Medical Surgical Nurse in Newport, OR here's what you should know:
- The cost of living in Newport, OR is slightly higher than the national average, primarily due to housing costs.
- Wages may not match up with the higher cost of living.
- Average summer highs range from 60-70°F, while winter lows range from 40-50°F.
- Short term rentals may be available, but they could be limited due to the popularity of the area as a tourist destination.
- Newport is car-friendly, but public transportation options may be limited.
- The population of Newport, OR is diverse, with a wide age range.
- Common health issues may include seasonal allergies due to the coastal environment.
- There may be a small population of travel nurses in the area.
- Newport offers a variety of activities including exploring tide pools, visiting the Oregon Coast Aquarium, touring lighthouses, and enjoying the laid-back atmosphere of Historic Nye Beach.