Travel Nurse RN - CVOR$3,212/week
3x12 hrs, Days
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown3x12 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
- Estimated taxable pay$1,700/week
- Estimated non-taxable stipends$1,512/week
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- Continuing Education
- Sick pay
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Referral bonus
- Employee assistance programs
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- Cardiovascular Operating Room Nurse (1 year)
- Registered Nurse (3 years)
Get Thalia as your recruiter!!!
I had Thalia as my recruiter! I cannot say enough good things about her and my experience. I have applied to over sixty jobs with Aya and no luck, after just a few applications with Lead Health I was matched with an assignment at my dream location. She was on top of all the things. I had no trouble with pay roll. I was able to extend my contract as well. She was constantly in contact with me, sent me multiple gift cards during the process. I would work with Lead Health over and over again. Currently looking for another assignment and I always look to see what they have to offer prior to looking at other companies.
9 nurses found this helpful
About Hackensack, NJAs a Travel Cardiovascular Operating Room Nurse in Hackensack, NJ here's what you should know:
- The cost of living in Hackensack, NJ is higher than the national average, particularly in terms of housing and transportation.
- However, wages generally match up with the higher cost of living.
- The average high in summer is around 85°F, and the average low in winter is around 25°F.
- There are options for short-term rentals in Hackensack, NJ, and they are relatively easy to find, especially through online platforms and local real estate agencies.
- Hackensack is car-friendly, but it also has public transportation options, including buses and trains for easy access to nearby cities.
- Hackensack has a diverse population with a wide age range.
- Common health issues may include respiratory conditions due to air pollution.
- There is a notable population of travel nurses in the area.
- Hackensack offers a variety of restaurants with diverse cuisines, as well as opportunities to explore art and music.
- Sports enthusiasts can enjoy local recreational activities, and there are outdoor spaces for leisure and relaxation.