Travel Occupational Therapist$2,964/week
- Start DateASAP
- Shift Breakdown5x8 hrs
- Duration13 weeks
- SettingHome Health
- Estimated taxable pay$1,802/week
- Estimated non-taxable stipends$1,162/week
Felt unsupportive, and communication was lacking in assisting the employee with the situation. Started well, and ended suddenly, with no explanation, or cause. Negative remarks that were hurtful as a "professional recruiter"
41 nurses found this helpful
About Roseburg, ORAs a Travel Occupational Therapist in Roseburg, OR here's what you should know:
- Roseburg's cost of living is 6% lower than the national average.
- Wages generally match up with the lower cost of living.
- Average summer highs are around 85°F, and winter lows are around 35°F.
- Short term rentals are available but may require some searching to find the right fit.
- Roseburg is car-friendly, but public transportation options are limited.
- The population is diverse, with a wide age range.
- Common health issues include respiratory conditions due to the local climate.
- There is a small but active population of travel nurses.
- Roseburg offers a variety of restaurants, some art galleries, live music venues, and outdoor activities such as hiking and fishing.