Vivian listens to healthcare workers / Vivian Clinician Advocates / nursing interview questions
Vivian Updates

Vivian Clinician Advocate Candidate’s Roadmap for Success

The Vivian Health job marketplace provides easy access for healthcare professionals to find new jobs nationwide. We’re also excited to offer preferred partnerships with multiple permanent/staff employers in some geographic areas. You gain access to the Vivian Clinician Advocate team through these preferred partnerships to assist with your hiring process. This process starts with a peer interview performed by another healthcare professional to match your skillset with the job you seek. Our Vivian team works directly with healthcare facilities, so we can maximize your time and match you with a role that fits your needs and qualifications to help you along your roadmap for success.

How does the Vivian Clinician Advocate team help me in my hiring process?

• Insider access to more job details than you might see on a website because we’re connected directly with the hiring teams, providing more information on their needs
  • Transparent pay through our efforts to have pay ranges available for review to guide your decision-making
  • Level-set pay expectations based on your experience and geographic trends
  • Real-time updates to your application status after we submit your application
  • Ability to apply to multiple jobs posted on Vivian
  • Access to Clinician Advocates who understand professional development as a healthcare team member
  • Resume review and feedback to ensure we’re highlighting your accomplishments
  • Professional development guidance with relevant certifications and ongoing education

What would my peer interview with a Vivian Clinician Advocate look like, and how should I prepare?

Our team is excited to connect with you to review your job search! Be prepared to discuss your clinical experience, including the specialties you’ve worked in and professional certifications you hold. In addition, our Clinician Advocate asks you about your background, education and the environments you’ve worked in, such as hospital or home health settings. If you’ve previously worked for a facility, we perform a quick rehire check before moving forward with the process.

We review your resume and relevant experience for the hiring team. Checking that your resume is updated and uploaded to your Vivian profile helps improve your peer interview experience.

We can also search for additional staff employment opportunities in your preferred areas. Our goal is to match your preferences with our opportunities to help you land the role that values your commitment to the healthcare profession.

After your Clinician Advocate peer interview, we send your application and resume directly to the hiring team. We follow the process as you and the hiring team determine the next steps. We communicate updates to you through your Vivian account to ensure you’re up to date with the progress of your application.

Roadmap for Success

You’ve recently had a call with our Clinician Advocate team, and we’ve sent your application to the hiring team. Congratulations! Now, you might be wondering, what do I need to do next? Here are some strategies our most successful candidates have used to land their next role through Vivian.

Communication

Check all modes of communication daily (email, phone/text and Vivian messages) to ensure you don’t miss opportunities to connect with the hiring team. Don’t forget your Spam/Junk email folder.

Emergencies do come up. Please contact the hiring team member that scheduled the appointment with you at the facility directly via email and phone to let them know if you can’t attend the planned interviews or pre-employment meetings. Also, let us know through the Vivian chat so we can stay informed.

If you decide this role is not for you at any point during the process, please let the facility and Vivian team know immediately. This communication ensures that you maintain your candidacy if you choose to pursue an opportunity with them in the future.

Preparation

Once scheduled for your interview, be prepared to answer specific clinical questions based on your experience. Research the facility and clarify why you want to work for them in the role for which you’ve applied.

Know your interview platform. Is your interview in person? Do you have the facility address and directions? If it’s an online interview, ensure you have Zoom or Microsoft Teams downloaded and ready to go well before your interview date.

Presentation

Have an online interview? Verify you’re in a quiet space with no background distractions and a stable internet connection.

Are you traveling to an in-person interview? Be aware of travel time to account for traffic so you can arrive relaxed to check in 5-10 minutes before the interview. Bring a copy of your resume and cover letter.

Unless the team specifically asks you to wear scrubs to the interview, dress in conservative business attire. Collared shirts without logos and pants or long skirts are all acceptable.

Be prepared to answer questions clearly with examples from your experience. When discussing situations with past employers, keep your responses positive and focused on what you want to accomplish as part of their team. We want the hiring team to take note of your professionalism, not just your clinical ability.

Our team at Vivian is here to support you through the hiring process! Reach out to us with questions via your Vivian account, and we’ll be happy to help you throughout your road to success!

vivianhealth
Vivian Health

Vivian Health is the leading jobs marketplace built to serve healthcare professionals first. Our transparent job information not only helps nurses and allied health professionals find their next opportunity but empowers them to grow their careers.

Comments (12)

Interested in the Interview

I’m ready for the interview. Looking forward to it

I’m ready for the interview. Looking forward to it

Looking for a dayshift part time position as a nurse in either telemetry or critical care.

Hello Jennifer and thanks for reaching out. Please browse our open telemetry nursing jobs here https://www.vivian.com/nursing/telemetry-nurse/ or ICU nursing jobs here https://www.vivian.com/nursing/icu-nurse/ to see if we currently have anything posted that meets your needs. Also, if you’ve created your Vivian Universal Profile, fill out your job preferences and set it up to alert you when a job matching your desired role and shift posts. Be sure to only turn on the notifications you want to receive to ensure you don’t receive irrelevant alerts. If you have any other questions about the process, please don’t hesitate to go to the “Contact Vivian” option under the Resources tab to speak with our 24/7 help desk. We’d be happy to help!

Thank you Vivian. I’m not sure how I stumbled upon you, but I’m glad l did. I had an interview today that I feel good about. I’m also grateful for your interview advice/tips and potential employers.

Thank you for the interview tips. I’ve been a nurse for several years, but no one (recruiter or representative) has ever provided such helpful information.

Hello, i am ready to interview thank you for taking your time to reach out

Hello Janiya and thanks for reaching out. Our team at Vivian is here to support you through the hiring process! Please contact a clinician advocate with your questions via your Vivian account, and we’ll be happy to help you throughout your road to success!

I’m ready for the interview.

Hello Salvador and thanks for reaching out. Our team at Vivian is here to support you through the hiring process! Please contact a clinician advocate with your questions via your Vivian account, and we’ll be happy to help you throughout your road to success!

I’m very impressed with your company efficiency. Thanks.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Most Popular on Community Hub